Chapter 19. Secrets between the lands.

Sarah walks in to her bedroom and she could see Toby sitting in her rocking chair and he looks up when he hears her and Jareth coming in to the room again. "Sarah!" he calls and rises from the rocking chair and runs to Sarah and gives her a big hug.  Sarah smiles and looks down on her brother. "Hello again Toby" she says and smiles a little.

"What happened?" he asks and looks at her with big eyes. "It was nothing Toby, you do not need to worry about it." She says and pat him on his head. "Are you sure? You did not look happy when you sent me and Jareth here."  He says and Sarah smiles.

"I'm alright. It was only my mother, but there is nothing to worry about that now." She says and Toby looks at her before he turns to look at Jareth. "She tells the truth." He says and Toby nods his head. "If you two say so."

He says and soon starts to smile with a mystic smile. "So, when did you two start to going out?" he asks and Sarah starts to coughs and Jareth starts to smile. "No, no, we are not going out. Where did you get this?" she asks and she could see the smile on her half brothers face before she looks at Jareth.   

"What did you tell him!" she says to him and he puts up his hands. "I have not said anything." He says. "Yes you did." Toby says and Sarah looks at her half brother and then at Jareth and points a little towards Toby.

"You better tell me what you told him." She says and crosses her arms and looks at him. Jareth looks at her and then at Toby. "You really are too smart for your own good." He says and Toby only smiles bigger. Sarah looks at Jareth and then at Toby.

"Why do you not go and get some snack downstairs so that I can talk to Jareth alone." She says and Toby nods his head and was of. Sarah sits down on her bed and looks at Jareth. "So, what was it you told Toby when I was out dealing with my mother?" she asks and Jareth sits down beside.

"I only told him about what happened when you run the labyrinth and then about the good things that have happened after you returned back to the underground." he says and Sarah looks at him. "Good things? Everything I have make is worry and turned things up side down." she says.

"Oh really, you made a fool out of my father, you managed to throw a good ball in one day and you managed to give everyone a heart attack or two." He says with a smile and Sarah looks at him. "Well it was your father that but it on him self, I was not the one that fix that ball, it was your mother and the rest of the woman's in my federation and it was not my fault things turned out that way." she says and Jareth looks at her.

"Still, nothing of this would of have happened if you had not come down there." He says and takes one of her hands. "Things would of have turned out this way even if I had not returned." she says once more and rises. She did not think that she was that big of a person to bring happiness to the underground. She has only come with war and deaths. "Sarah look at me." Jareth says and rises from her bed and looks at her back.

She turns around and looks at him. "Nothing of the good things would of have happened if you did not come. You have managed to turn everyone to your side in this. My father was prepared to apologies to you but you said that he did not even have to do it. That was the last thing my father would of have thought you were going to say that day. And the ball, do you want to know why there have not been a ball in a long time? Because it have only been ball's for the fea class and they always ended bad. This was exactly what the land needed, and the same with the war if I say so. There has to be change and it had to start with someone." he says and looks at her.

"And it did, with my grandmother and not with me." she says and Jareth sighed. "You really are stubborn. The only your grandmother did was making the preparation for this game. You was the one that would start it." He says and he could see that she was about to say something but he lifts his hand. "Don't even start you know as much as I do that I'm right on this point." he says and Sarah looks down to the floor. She was about to say something when Toby returns back to the room with cookies in his hand. Jareth and Sarah looks at him and both of them smiles.

Both Sarah and Jareth had spent the rest of the day together with Toby. They both left the house half an hour before Sarah's father and stepmother would return home. The were walking in the park to find a good place to return back to the underground. Sarah had to promise to let Toby come down to visit when the war was over or he would tell his father and mother about everything.

Sarah looks in front of her and soon stops dead when she sees where they were. The both was standing in the same spot as Sarah used to practice the Labyrinth. Jareth sees that Sarah has stopped and he looks at her. "What is it?" he asks and starts to look around him and soon starts to smile a little.

"Ah, one of the best plays I have ever been at was played here" he says and looks towards Sarah once more. Sarah looks at him. "You were here!" she says and he smiker. "Yes, you saw me every time." he says and Sarah thinks back on the days and remember the withe barn owl.

"You!" was the only thing she could say and Jareth keeps his smiker as he walks towards her and looks down on her a little. She looks up at him and then remember something and looks away and Jareth smiker was gone. "What is it?" he asks and Sarah takes a deep breath.

"This feels weird. It feels right but at the same time very wrong." she says and looks at him. "But I really want it to continue." she says and Jareth smiles softly towards her. "But we have to keep this a secret." she says and she could see that Jareth was now lost. "Why?" he asks and Sarah smiles.

"I have a feeling that your mother and Prim is trying to make us end up together.  I want to see how far they are willing to go with it all of this" She says and Jareth looks at her. "Let's call it a revenge on everything they have done and will do." she says and Jareth thinks a little. "I do like the idea of revenge towards the both of them." He says and his smiker returns and Sarah laugh a little.

"But I think we have to return back now before Prim gets her to look for me and founds out that you are here and she was not allow to come." She says and Jareth nods. "But there is one more thing before we leave this place." he says and it was not Sarah's time to be a little lost.

"And what is that?" she asks but could soon feel Jareth lips on hers and she looks at him in surprise as he smiles towards her and then he was gone. Sarah starts to look around her and she could see that she was back in her bedchamber. She growls a little. "Dam you Goblin King!" she says but then puts her hand on her lips and closes her eyes. She could still feel the warmth of his lips and she smiles. Now she had another one to get revenge on. She puts down her hand and walks to her wardrobe to change before she was able to look for Prim and to tell her that see was back.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

I'm sorry for the long wait. Have been sick and have not had the energy to write mor then a few words a day. But I'm on the right trace once more now so.