Chapter 34. Preparing for the war.

Prim buts up the hood when she walks towards the dark forest, when she was in she concentrate and was soon standing beside Alec in his tent. Alec looks up at her a little surprised. "Finn, what are you doing here?" he asks and Prim looks at him.

"I come to warn you that the queen of Seir and the rest of the lands are preparing for war Access." she says and looks kn to his eyes and he nods his head. Prim did not have to say anything to him beacuse he could all ready guess what Sarah had been planning. "So they are finally going to move. Good, I will tell our group." He says and starts to walk towards the opening.

"And I will come with you." Prim says and walks towards Alec who stops and looks at her. "Come again?" he asks and Prim looks at him. "I will stay on this side." Prim only says and walks out from the tent. He did not see that one coming. He thought Sarah would want to have Prim by her side when all of this was to start, but it look like she had other plans for Prim and herself then.

Alec follows after Prim and soon comes up beside her. The soon were staning in front of the rocs and trolls together.  "Listen up." Alec says and ghe group turns around and looks at them. To be sure Linda and her followers would not realise what was going on behind their back the orcs and trolls acts as they always has done towards Prim before they learend the truth, but Prim still though thay they liked her even after they learned the truth.

"Lady Finn!" one of them says and Prim nods her head. "Hello." She says only. "I want you all to be ready for battle to tomorrow morning. It's time."  Alec says and the group looks at him and nods their heads. "Yes my lord." They says and Prim smiles. "I will come with you all to help you all train some, and I can see how you all are doing before I do some planing." She says and the group nods. "As you wish my lady." They says and walks away with Prim.

Linda walks past the group when they were walking towards the training field. Linda stops and looks after them before she looks at Alec who was crossing his arms and looks after Prkm and their group. Linda walks towards him. "Who was that and why are the orcs and trolls following her?" Linda says and Alec looks at Linda.

He could tell that she was not happy that the orcs and trolls did not want to have anything to do with her. "Thag was my sister Finn, shenis taking that group to see hiw far they have come in their training. After all, the war will soon start." Alec says and turns around and walks away. Linda looks after him and smiles. "If you only knew." She says.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Sarah looks at herself in the mirror early the next morning. She was dressed in her grandmother's old battle suit. Thanks to Zaleilah her wound was seild up so it would not go up and she could not feel any pain and she could move like snphe should. She knew that she would have to pay for this later on but she did not care about that now.

The army's from the other lands had been in her land sense the first sunlight started to show it self. Sarah had also made sure that the people of her la d was in safety in the Labyrinth and dose who were strong enough and wanted to fight was allowed to stay and was  ow geting ready with the others army. Sarah takes a deep breath and takes her sword in her hand and starts to walk towards her study that now had turend out to be their war office. She opens the doors and she could see that Spade, Jareth, Toba and Thróindur was standing over a map and was talking about how they were going to do this the best way but they could not get a long.

Sarah looks at the other group in the room and walks towards them and ends up beside Thindra. "Have they decided on something yet?" Sarah asks and Thindra looks at her and shakes her head. "No, nothing." Thindra says and Sarah shakes her head to. "But if we but out some soldiers in the woods they can attack from behind." Jareth says but the other three was shaking their heads.

"Will not to and beside we have no one trained for somethig like that." Thróindur says and Sarah looks up. "I already have some special soldiers out in the woods waiting for a work like this." Sarah says and everyone looks at her. "You have?" Spade asks and Sarah nods her head.

"Prim made sure that they were ready after she sent her message to Alec. She is with them now and that is why she is not here now." Sarah says. "I thought it was to quite when they were planing." Yurien says and the group that had been listening nods their heads. Sarah smiles before she walks towards the map.

"If what Prim have told me is right my mother and her army will come out here." Sarah says and points on the map. "My special amry will becoming out the same way." She then adds and looks at the four men in front of her. "I think it would be a good thing to but goblins on the first row so that they can run a mock more freely. Then we will but the best soldiers we have close to the castle. I want to have as many archery men and womans as possibld thst can shoot from a long distance overer here." Sarah says and looks down and looks at the map once more and points on a new spot.

"Those who will be riding will have to be standing behind the goblins." she then adds and looks up at them again. They were all looking st her with big eyes and Sarah only looks at them. "What?" she asks. "I have had a long time and a lot of help from my grandmother to plan all of this. Do you really think that I would go out in war without having plan?" she then adds and the group shakes their heads. "Thought so." she says and looks back down on the map once more.

Prim was looking at her army and was smiling. Alec, the orcs and trolls were all ready and they were watching as Linda was screaming at the dark feas and elfs to hurry up to get ready. Prim had gone over the plan one last time with her army when Linda had walked out from her tent yawning.

She had asks why Prim had everyone dressed and ready this early in the morning and prim had only been looking at Linda. "Beacuse the war with Seir begins today. I thought you knew that,  you were the one that send the message to the Queen." Prim said and she could see how Linda had turend pale before she starts to shout for her part of the army to wake up and get ready. Prim had looked towards Alec who had been smiling and now nod his head towards her.

Now they were finally done and Linda starts to lead them all towards the land of Seir. Besid her walks to the dark fea that had been telling her everything he had known and after her the rest of the dark fea and elfs walk. Prim and Alec walks behind them with their army. As soon as they walk out from the dark forest and they stopped as they saw the big army that was standing behind Sarah.

Sarah was looking at her mother as she were walking out from the forest with her army. She hide her smile when she sees that her mother's army were not big as her mother thought it was. Sarah was standing tall as she looks at her mother. "Hello their mother." She says and she meet her mother's eyes.

"I will give you one last chance to turn around and leave this place forever mother." Sarah says but Linda only starts to laugh. "Do you really think I will leave this place when I was finally able to get back down here?" She says when she stops her laughing. "It was worth a try." Sarah says.

"I have to say it was a nice try but you will fall today my girl. You will not be able to win over my big army." Linda says and Sarah looks at her and starts to smile. "Do you really think that this is all I have?" Sarah asks and Linda looks at her. "Yes I do. I thought you would have people hiding in the forest to attack us as we walk past them." She says and Sarah smiles.

"Who said I did not have anyone hiding in the forest?" Sarah asks and Linda was about to say something when the dark fea that had been standing beside her falls to the ground and a arrow was sticking out from his back, the arrow had hit the dark feas heart. Linda looks at her friend before she turns around to look from were the arrow had come and her eyes grow big. "Did you never learn nothing down hear is what it seems?" Sarah asks with a big smile.