#51

I was so excited to be back home and me and Owen hadn't done much apart from chose a house and go on a few walks together. It was nice to be able to chill out however Owne's training had been brought forward as Eddie was concerned about the player's endurance.

I was currently lied in bed drinking a tea which was brought up by the very handsome Owen while he was rushing around trying to find his kit. So far he had everything expect his t-shirt, I then noticed it on the chair and giggled as he continiously walked past it oblivious to how close he was.
'What' he said confused while putting his hands on his hips and pouting. Clambering out of bed I walked towards the chair behind him and handed him his shirt while giggling. I started to walk away but Owen pulled me back and spun me round pulling me into a kiss. I smiled at his cuteness and deepened the miss. After a few minutes we pulled apart and I walked into the bathroom chuckling.

Soon after Owen left for training and I made a start on my work. These last few weeks had been good- we had done nothing but chill together and it was nice to view some houses. We had decided on a fairly big house that was stone built and also come with a big garden and a gym already fitted.

It had been a few more weeks now and Owen's first match of the six nations was today. The boy's had looked good in all their training sessions but it was difficult to tell how they were feeling, one day they would seem really confident and the next they would be stressing that they hadn't prepared for the right kind of stuff.

'Morning boo' i said rolling over and kissing Owen along his jaw. 'Morning beautiful' he said wrapping his arms around me. 'ready for today baby?' i asked pulling the duvet down slightly. 'yeah im excited to see what could happen' he replied and leaned over to kiss. We shortly climbed out of bed and started to get ready. I walked over to the dresser and started doing my makeup.. Owen come up behind me and wrapped his arms around me tightl- at first i was ridgit and then i relaxed into him. 'i'm leaving soon baby'.

I decided on my white england shirt, black jeans, white thermal top, black trainers and Owen's england training jumper. I got my ralph lauren backpack out and put in my purse, keys, phone and some face powder and lipstick. 'I'm just leaving baby- can you bring my suit?' Owen coming up the stairs- i met him half way and i said well done and then gave him a kiss- he returned the kiss but also brought me into a tighter hug. I smilied at him and knew they would be ok. I could see the lads bus outside so waved to them outside the window. I got dressed and then grabbed my bag,

I walked downstairs and spooned some fruit and yogurt into a bowl. I started an instagram live and decided i would talk to them about what videos they would like to see and that i was also going to vlog the rest of the day.

I left the house with the keys in my hand and Owen's suit draped over my arm. Clambering into my car i checked my phone and saw a message from grace asking when i was getting the the sadium. I decided to ring her 'Hello gorgeous. Just saw your message was holding your brother's suit at the time' i said giggling. 'Hello thats alright i was just wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee and then go to our seats. Dad's got us ome spaces reversed- your near the bus.' 'Yeah that would be lovely hun. I'll meet you at starbucks' i heard grace agree so i shortly put the phone down and noticed my ipad under the seat so i connected it to the bluetooth and played some drake to get the day off to a good start.

Pulling up outside starbuck's i saw Grace parking so I waited by the door for a few minutes. We still had over an hour until we needed to be in our seats. I ordered a hot chocolate and Grace ordered a latte. We sat down in the corner 'So how's everything at uni?' 'It's going good to be honest. I would love to travel around a bit though for a bit' 'Thats sound's good, can't you take a gap year?' i asked while sipping my very hot drink. 'Yeah i could. How's thing's with Owen- he mentioned that you think you've found a house.' i nodded. 'Things are really good between us- it's been nice being lazy and not having to stress about Owen going to training. We looked at one the other day and it's about a ten minute drive round the corner from Allinz park. Its a white stone and a big garden. Its got three floors and an additional pantry/ celler. It's completely gated and getting fully equiped as we speak with cameras and alarms. It's light and cozy. Our offices and cinema are going to be upstairs and also my PO box storage space. On the middle floor is the master and also six bedrooms- there are also three upstairs that are spare. Downstairs will be the open kitchen/ conservatory, dining room and then the living room/ games and comfort room. In the pantry will be the washing machine and all of that stuff. So it works perfectly just thinking about the interior process at the moment. We're going to have white, black and grey running throught the house.' 'Sound's nice. So are you going to have a walk in warbrobe.' i smilied and nodded.