#21

Jasmine p.o.v

'Thought anymore about our second date mr farrell' I whispered into his ear. He carefully placed me down and smiled 'of course I have- I get you all to myself this evening. I want it to be special.' He exclaimed excitedly but before he could say anything else mako came over 'come on let's finish this game. We've still got to beat you yet.' 'in your dreams mako vunipola' i laughed and with that we each gulped down some water and ran back onto the pitch. After a few minutes owen charged down the field and successfully scored a try for the team 'well done fez' i said running up to me and bringing him into a close hug 'your welcome baby' he replied while blushing slightly for the first time he had used a namenick for me. I smiled and waited for him to make the conversation which of course went sailing through the posts with ease. The play continue but  I stayed close to owens side trying to support the passing without getting tangled up with the rough play, i tried to avoid getting too close to the bigger boys which I think was seen by the lads but no one said anything.

Owen put me down and had a drink. Soon after Mako shouted to say the game was back on- we all slowly jogged over. Faz kicked off the second half and the game was underway, everyone seemed to be playing really well.

The second half went well- team Farrell had the majority of possession, we were praised by Eddie for our great passing and defending. The end score was 27:20- Owen and Maro scored a try each and Charlie Ewels scored for the opposing team. The game had come to an end and everyone was bursting with happiness.

After the game everyone stood around and spoke about the upcoming game. It was England and Australia. I sensed a tone of nervousness and slight excitement between the lads. I went over to Chloe and sat down stretching my legs out 'Enjoy watching?' I smiled having a drink. 'Yeah' Chloe laughed. 'What you up to tonight chic?' She asked,

'Um I'm not completely sure- Owen mentioned getting some food but we haven't spoken more about it since..' I said smiling and looking for Owen. 'Aw me and James are at home tonight- we're not leaving until about 9 though- ready for tomorrow.' 'Okay- that's makes sense. I think me and are doing something with mum and dad tomorrow. I feel like there is a lot of catching up to do and I'm really excited for it.' I replied smiling as I saw Owen walking over. 'Hey b, hey chlo- what are you two talking about?' He giggled gulping down a load of water. 'Just what's happening tonight and tomorrow. I was just saying I might see what mum and dad are doing tomorrow because I feel like there is a lot to catch up on and it would be good to see them.' 'Yeah that sounds really good- what kind of thing are you thinking?' 'Maybe a little walk- could go to a few small shops and then to a cafe or something?' I said smiling- Owen nodded.

Jack went and collected all the balls and everyone made their way inside- we dumped our boots upstairs and all ran into different rooms Owen was downstairs having a meeting with Stuart so I went upstairs and into the bedroom and saw my parcels had arrived from my online shopping sprees throughout the week. I decided to go back downstairs and head to the gym- I got Owens headphones and changed into a baggy England training vest, Nike sports bra and some Canterbury leisure shorts with my Adidas trainers.

I plugged in the headphones and set up the treadmill- I decided I would do 10 minutes running, 5 minutes sprinting and then 2 minutes fast walk. I done this for around an hour and then moved onto the weights. I started with 4 sets of 15 reps with 3kg with squats- I also done bench press, planks, press up, sit ups, crunches, lunges with 2kg weight and calf raises. I then did a leg press doing 3 sets for 10 reps. I finished the bottle of water off and went to the kitchen to get a protein shake. I come out of the gym and Owen was just coming out of the meeting room. 'Hey little one- good session?' He smiled 'Yeah bit sweaty now and hungry.' I said holding Owens hand.

'Do you still wanna do something for dinner?' -' actually can we go to a Italian place? Is frankie's still open?' I asked looking up at him. 'Yeah I think so- I'll ring and book a table, 6:30?' Owen asked pulling his phone out. 'Yeah sounds good' I said looking at my watch~ it was currently 4:00. I went upstairs and got into the shower- when I was finished I dried my hair and opened my parcels- Owen went into the shower and I picked out some black jeans and an off the shoulder pink shirt. I done my makeup and hair- I kept it subtle. Owen come out the shower and picked a white shirt, black jeans and a black fleece jacket and some black shoes. I got dressed and put on some converse. We put out watches on and I put in some small earrings, my ring from mum and a small thin bracelet from my aunty. We walked out the door hand in hand and went in Owens white new BMW.

We arrived at the restaurant and I started to get nervous...

Owen p.o.v
.

It started to get dark so we decided to pack away the equipment and head back to pennyhill. Me and owen raced each other trying to see who could the most rugby balls. I teamed with james and owen paired with george. I managed to gather 3 but owen won by getting 5. 'It's the long legs' i huffed slightly annoyed that I didn't win but then remembered about mine and owens plans for tonight. I couldn't wait to see where this was going to go. Me and owen had already admitted our feelings for each other.. 'What are you thinking about babe' chloe said while nudging me 'nothing much it's just me and owen have arranged another date for tonight and im so excited.

Finally getting back to penny hill I rushed up the stairs and lied on the bed feeling a little bit tired from all the running around. Owen soon followed 'i've sort our lift to the restaurant eddie is going to drop us off and we just need to let him know when we want to come back. 'Ok' smiled and snuggled into the pillow. Owen laughed and joined me on the bed and pulled me into a cuddle. 'I'm so happy were doing this tonight owen' i whispered before jumping up and heading for the shower.

After showering I picked out a red and black low tied front blouse and some tight skinny black jeans with some white heels and a white clutch bag.

I turned to do my makeup opting for eyelashes and red nails. I put my clothes on and owen appeared out of the shower, water still dripping down his toned abs. I smiled but turned quickly before he could see.

Once we were dressed we jumped into the car with eddie and headed to the restaurant. Sitting outside I clenched my fists from being so nervous and owen noticed and holding my hands carefully and turning to me

Owen p.o.v
I was surprised when jasmine suggested about going out to a restaurant but I was immensely proud of her. We were now in the car with Eddie and theradio was on and it was nice to relax. We arrived outside the restaurant and I could see Jasmine was tense. I turned in my seat and got hold of jasmines hands