#26

'Why don't we all go?' James asked 'I need some more clothes and it would be good to get some stuff for the Paris trip.' 'Yeah I was thinking the same plus I need some more underwear.' I laughed as Owen instantly grind. 'Shall we go at 11?' Chloe asked. 'Yeah sounds good' we all agreed and the waiter came back for our orders. I had a beef cheeseburger, Chloe had a steak as well as James and Owen had some salmon. 'Does anyone know what we're doing in paris?' I asked interested. 'Umm not sure but i'm guessing going shopping, going to an art gallery, the Eiffel tower and looking at the beautiful surroundings.' James replied. 'I can't wait I think it's going to be really relaxed and fun.' I smiled and Owen placed his hand on my knee. We've been getting a bit more suggestive but Owen knows that i'm not quite ready for anything sexual although I am hoping to surprise him on the Paris trip. 'What are you thinking about Jas?' 'Oh nothing just excited about going away with you for the first time.' 'Neither baby. Where do you wanna go tomorrow?' 'Well I need some makeup and then some dresses and stuff. What do you need?' 'Well as you have a better fashion sense than me I was hoping that you'd help me pick out some clothes.' Owen said looking sheepish. 'Oh course Owen.' he grabbed my hand and started stroking it gently and looking at me smiling. At this very moment I completely forgot about everything around and it was just me and Owen. he was my soulmate and I was so lucky to have him.

The meal arrived and we all dived in homeless animals. It smells delicious and look amazing, 'How's you meal' the waiter asked. 'It's great thank you.' Owen replied for all of us.

I'm going to speed this up because it's getting repetitive.

It was the next morning from our meal now and I was heading to the gym with Owen before shopping, Chloe and James were filming with her dad today. 'You ready babygirl?' Owen shouted up the stairs. I was just getting my beats 'Yeah sure coming'. I rushed down the stairs and we went to the car. 'I was thinking why don't we look at cars today?' Owen replied smiling. 'Yeah ok!' 'What's your dream car?' 'Range Rover sport completely black' I said rather quickly. 'Good choice. We'll be matching then' Owen said smiling, I laughed and we jumped into the car to head to the gym.

Arriving at the gym I had my curly hair into a high ponytail, short black shorts and one of Owen's nike hoodies and some black trainers. Owen had his england shorts, a nike shirt and white trainers. We started with the treadmill for around 30-40 minutes. Then we went to the weights- I stuck with the 15kg and Owen was smashing out the 45kg. 'Well done baby' I said smiling to Owen. 'Thank you babygirl and you look great.' I leaned up and gave Owen a kiss. 'I'm going to do some reps of leg press because I don't wanna overdo my arms. 'Ok i've got leg day tomorrow so i'm going to continue doing weights, I really wanna get some more strength because I think it will help me with my tackling.' I nodded and went over to the machine. After 4 sets of 20 reps I went back over to Owen 'Would you like to join me for a circuit training session?' I asked watching him do his weights. He looked so fit and incredibly hot even when sweating and making questionable faces. I laughed and helped him place the weight back onto the bench. We went towards to dance studio. 'Shall we get a coffee after?' Owen asked holding my hand 'Yeah ok' I smiled and open the door. Walking in there was already a circuit set up so we used that. It was pretty basic but it seemed to do the trick my legs and abs felt tight and it was a good feeling- I missed working out.

Owen p.o.v
Once we finished the gym I began to think about the future- I really love jasmine and I can see a future together. We headed out the gym and I was to be in the chilly air after sweating.

'Shall we get a coffee? after?' I asked. I really wanted to talk to Jasmine about houses and what was going to happen after the Paris trip. I love where the relationship is at the moment but we need to have a conversation about where we're going to live. I know it's going to take her some time to get over Ben and I know how much he screwed with her mind but I want to help her move on. She means the world to me and we're continually moving forward but I just wanna see actually where she is in the moving in together stage- I don't wanna push her and overdo it. We walked into the room and carried out the circuit. Jasmine looked great, her muscles were coming back and she looked amazing- I was one lucky guy.
We headed to Jodie's cafe.

Jasmine p.o.v

We walked into the cafe and the smell of the food instantly hit me, it smells absolutely divine and I couldn't wait. I got a smoothie and a protein ball. 'That was a good gym session wasn't it?' I said looking into Owen's eyes. Owen had the same as me and we smiled looking into each other's eyes. We were holding hands across the table now. 'Yeah it was good and nice to be back at the local one away from the lads, I enjoy training with them but by god their annoying.' I laughed and drank some smoothie. 'When do you next have to go for a meeting with Eddie?' I questioned. 'Not until after christmas now. I have time off until then but obviously I still need to be working on my target.' 'Oh yeah the core stuff.- I wanna tone up but I don't know how.' 'Still keep eating what you are but just do full body stuff like running, swimming instead of leg press and muscle stuff.' I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a few emails from topshop and adidas. 'Topshop and adidas have emailed and my first official day is tomorrow. I might try filming tomorrow again as well depending on what your doing' 'Aww that's great well tomorrow I have to go to Saracen's for a meeting with Mark and then i'm basically free for the day we could go and watch a film in the evening if you wanted.' 'Yeah ok that sounds great. If I get some work done when your in the meeting and then some filming that leaves me the rest of the day then.' 'Yeah ok. I wanna ask you something and I don't want you in any way to think i'm pushing you and i'm incredibly proud of you for everything you've done. I'm so glad where our relationship is at the moment but would you like to move in with me after the Paris trip- it's completely up to you we can stay at James' for a little longer if you'd like' I thought for a moment 'No I wanna move in with you Owen. I love you and I really love where we are too. I wanna move on from Ben and I can really see a future for us together. I'd love to move in with you. Where do you think this relationship is heading. I don't mean that in a bad way' 'I'm really excited about the future for the both of us.' I headed Jasmine a key I had previously cut. 'Your moving in and i'd love to begin a family with you, I see so much in the future for the both of us and I really honestly think we're amazing together. You give me so much to smile about and I can never stop thinking about you' 'Neither can I b, I love being with you and i'm so happy. We're in an amazing place, I'm starting a career, I'm really excited for the opportunities available. I think the Paris trip is going to show me that actually i'm doing fine. I thought that maybe i'm just kidding myself that I could move on and be fine but honestly i've moved on and i'm very happy with where everything is at the moment in my life' Owen nodded understanding and we sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

I'm sorry about the recent updates- i'm trying to include the conversation between Jasmine and Owen and cutting some of the other people out for a few updates.