#36

Once we were up in the sky I let go of their hands and Chloe rubbed and stretched her hand jokingly will Owen smiled and lifted up the arm rest so we could cuddle. We opened a packet of maltesers and Owen put his arm around me I looked up and smiled I loved him so much. I rested my head on his chest and I instantly felt safe and loved. Owen set up the TV and we decided on once upon a time.

As the plane flight was only an hour we could only watch one but we agreed we would watch it later. We knew we were nearly landing so Owen put the armrest down and Chloe and Owen held my arm once again.

We were already off the plane and collecting our bags. Owen effortlessly picked up both of ours and walked towards me. I smiled and Owen placed the bags in the trolley and we put our arms round each other with Chloe and James following behind. 'Bro can we get a coffee? I'm so cold!' I said as Owen pulled off his hoodie and handing it to me. 'Yeah okay I'll just ring mum as their all still getting their bags!' James replied. Me and Owen went inside and grabbed a table big enough for all of us to sit around. 'What drink do you want princess?' Owen asked. 'Latte please babe' I smiled and waved at James. Everyone came over and got there drinks. 'Was you ok on the flight?' My dad asked. 'Yeah although Owen and Chloe's hand might be a bit sore from my squeezing.' I laughed. Everyone chuckled and split off into separate conversation. 'Owen?' Andy said. 'Yep dad!' 'I've already spoken with James but there's a meeting tomorrow over FaceTime with Eddie about who's been picked..' Owen immediately looked nervous. 'Babe don't worry I'm sure you've played amazing and plus eddies already said he's got high hopes for you.' Owen smiled and pulled me over to his chair. I carefully sat on Owen and he pulled me closer and kissed me on the forehead.

Chloe p.o.v

Owen tugged Jasmines hand and pulled her onto his chair. As Jasmine sat down Owen picked her up from under her knees and pulled her closer while kissing her on the forehead. I looked at James who smiled and nodded at his dad. Owen started tickling Jasmine and she giggled burying her head into his chest. 'Owen!' Jasmine whined as Owen was winning- Jasmine reached under Owens knee and tickled- Owen laughed and pulled Jasmine into a hug. We were all looking at Jasmine and Owen until he looked up and said 'What you lot looking at?' He chuckled still tickling Jasmine. 'You Hun, you two are perfect for each other and we're just glad you've found your princess!' Colleen said smiling. 'Thanks mum' Owen said looking at Jasmine. 'I'm just gonna make a phone call' James said suddenly I looked at him quickly get up and walk away. 'I'm gonna see if everything's ok' I said nodding at Jasmine.

James was leaning against the wall and was looking at his phone. 'What's wrong James?' I asked going over and giving him a cuddle 'Ben..has...he has a place at wasps as a fly half.. the coach said that in prison he went through the youth camp and outshone everyone that is already at wasps so he's been released on the precaution of wasps and the coach' my jaw dropped. 'What!' I said 'He's given a place because he went through the youth team so quickly.' I hugged James and immediately started thinking how we were going to say anything..'Does he have potential for England' I said not doing a good job of hiding my worry. 'I asked one of the lads and they said he'll only be able to join the Wales international team' he sighed. 'What am I going to do?' James asked. 'He's gonna be on my team.. I can't be friends with him ever but then I can't ignore him because what am I going to do during matches..' I knew James was stressed but I didn't know how I could comfort him  as this wasn't going to be ok and i knew Jasmine wouldn't handle this... She's already been through so much and is only just learning how to love and live again and I think she's starting to trust Owen although they haven't actually left each other's side for very long. As me and James has lost track of time Andy and James dad (Pete) joined us. 'What's up?' They both in unison 'Ben in prison went through the wasps rugby youth camp and outshone everyone already at wasps.. he is now the fly half at wasps on the reliance of wasps' James said a tear falling down his cheek I knew this was breaking his heart.. Pete pulled him into a hug and Andy was in deep thought 'International team Wales' I said knowing what the next question was.. 'What am I going to do?' James said looking at Andy. 'Here's what we're going to do'

Sorry that I haven't updated recently- updates will probably be slower over the next few months as I have AS level exams coming up. Please keep voting and commenting and i'm actually writing another book- still about Owen Farrell. Thank you!!