#30

Jasmine p.o.v

We had been sat downstairs now for a good 2 hours just watching netflix and the lads were talking about training, James said he needed to work on speed and power combined and Owen wanted to work on converting the fat into muscle as much as possible. Me and Chloe exchanged looks and nodded at a few things but didn't take much notice.

'Faz can we go to bed now' I whined I was cold and wanted to be alone with Owen for a little bit before heading to sleep. It was only 7 o'clock but I was so sleepy, i've noticed recently that i've been sleeping deeper. 'We're gonna go for a walk soon- we'll shout up when leaving.' James said as I trudged up the stairs. I walked over to the wardrobe and looked at my options- Owen was sprawled over the bed. I decided on some black tie up trousers, white cotton pocket shirt and converse. We were going for 4 days and three nights, one outfit down. I then got some black skinny jeans, a ralph lauren shirt, I then got a dark green knitted jumper, a red jumpsuit that went in at the waist, short black dress with a plunging neckline and a butterfly bat winged top and I packed some more black skinnies. I then underwear for each outfit, skincare and my wash bag. I made a mental note to pack my makeup on the morning. I laid out my laptop and purse on the table. 'What thing was you going for?' I asked Owen slowly going over to the bed. I decided to tease him so I pulled off my top leaving my black lace bra on and went back to the wardrobe. I picked out a white smart shirt with skinnies. A black knitted jumper, blue shirt with more skinnies and finally a Ralph Lauren jumper. I then got two t-shirts one was crew and the other was Gucci. I then got out his Gucci jacket and his bench hoodie. I put in some underwear and his wash bag as well as hair gel. 'Do you wanna check to see if your happy with the outfits?' I asked looking at Owen and slowly slide off my leggings. I looked at Owen and he was going through checking his suitcase. I went up behind Owen and put my hands in his front pockets of his. 'What do you think then?' 'That i'm very happy guy right now but I am wondering where this..' I leaned up and kissed Owen on the lips and then down to his neck. Owen pulled his shirt off and I traced along his abs. He smiled and pulled me into a hug- I traced his muscles in his back and smiled at how lucky I was to have such an amazing guy I pulled away and without me realising Owen and undone my bra and was pulling off his jeans. 'Bye' shouted James and Chloe. 'Can I do this baby?' Owen asked gravitating towards my boobs. Nodding he grabbed my boobs gently and looked down at me smirking. I undone Owen's zipper and reached into his jeans, I gently palmed him and he moaned slightly. I smirked glad Owen was enjoying it, I swiftly pulled Owen's jeans down, I could see his boner and paused for a second when I noticed Owen getting harder. Owen got my hand and guided me to the bed, he laid her down slowly and pulled off my thong with ease. He was kneeled above me and scanned my body- I carefully watching his face watching his reaction. 'Your stunning and you should really show this body off more often' he said smirking and bent down kissing me. He pulled off his boxers and my jaw dropped with how big he was. I quickly closed my mouth but Owen had noticed and smirked 'Like what you see?' he asked cheekily, I nodded desperate for him.

Owen spread my legs apart and now had a leg either side of me. I sat up slightly and gave him a reassuring nod. Suddenly he shoved two fingers quickly into me and I moaned with satisfaction Owen grabbing his arms while me continued and then slowed I moaned for him to go faster and he obeyed. Owen was rapidly changing speeds and depth and I was moaning this crazy, through pleasure I grabbed his back digging my nails. I felt amazing and felt my vagina muscles tightening. Owen paused and reached up to me- kissing me passionately and slightly rough. 'Please baby I want you now' I begged beginning to arch up but Owen wouldn't give in he kneeled back down and without warning shoved his tongue in going deep 'Uhh Owen, please don't stop' 'Keep moaning baby' Owen said while continuing to make me insanely amazing. I could feel I was close but felt nervous. Owen must have noticed because he grabbed my hand and stroked the top with his thumb. I squeezed his hand and relaxed while moaning Owen's name. I was breathing heavily and Owen licked around my clit and I moaned arching up even more desperate for Owen's dick now, I wanted to do something for him after he made me feel so amazing. I smiled and ran my hands with his soft hair. After a few moments Owen straddled me 'Are you sure baby? I'll go slowly' Owen said kissing me slowly. I nodded and grabbed onto Owens arms again- squeezing slightly. Owen placed his dick inside me going slow and I arched upwards trying to make it easier for him. I laid back down and Owen wrapped his arms around me tightly 'I love you babygirl, I promise to always be yours' he whispered into my ear, this turned me on and Owen moaned loudly, his chest vibrates and I pulled him closer burying my head into the crook of his neck. Once he was fully instead me Owen grabbed my boobs again. He was squeezing them slightly and fingering around my nipples that were sensitive. He thrusted quickly and I lifted my hips slightly and wrapped my arms around Owens neck I kissed along his jaw and gently sucked on his neck leaving small red marks along his collarbone, I felt I was close 'I'm gonna cum faz' I moaned into Owen and he returned these marks along my lower neck and started thrusting faster and faster- his dick was completely filling me and his thrusting was making me close to another climax, I clenched my muscles trying to delay as the feeling was amazing and Owen moaning was reassuring but mainly made me want to carry on . I was getting closer and closer I whispered to Owen 'Can I get on top?' I was nervous as I had never done this before but also excited as I wanted Owen to feel as amazing as I did. In one swift movement I was on top of Owen and looking into his eyes I fell in love with him all over again, his eyes were loving and made me feel safe. I sat up and started grinding, Owen pushed his head back further into the pillow moaning. I circled with my hips a few times 'Keep going babe.' Owen grunted reached for my boobs. I then started bouncing on his dick we were now both moaning very loudly and I didn't even care if the neighbours could hear. 'OMG baby' Owen said wrapping his arms around me tightly. 'Can I cum?' Owen asked panting coated in a thin layer of sweat- if anything this made his muscles look even more defined.. I nodded and started bouncing desperate for Owen to cum. Owen thrusted upwards and I fell down carefully on Owen and wrapped my arms around his neck. We both came and I kissed Owen deeply while he finished. I smirked hoping want I done was enough to satisfy him. Owen leaned up and kissed me.

After a few minutes I rolled off and onto my side facing Owen. He was smirking and sorting the condom out. We snuggled up together and I placed my hand on his chest while he put his arm across my stomach.