#35

'Faz?' I heard Jasmine say concerned. I know a lot has happened over the last few weeks but I didn't realise how painful it actually caused me. I wasn't ok with Ben abusing Jasmine- who would be but my biggest regret was not asking her out when I first had feelings for her it would have saved so much heartbreak and all this upset. I turned to look at Jasmine and kissed her on her forehead. 'I love you' I whispered into her ear. She smiled and I knew she would ask about it later.. I decided that I would tell her what was going on in my head- it was only fair.

Jasmine p.o.v

We arrived at the airport and I turned to Owen. Something had been on his mind because he was in deep thought and looked upset.

'Faz are you ok?' I asked holding Owen's hand. Owen sighed and said 'I love you completely but I can't stop thinking about how much I hate Ben for hurting you. Your still struggling and it's all because of him. I can't help but remember how I felt about you and how different everything is now. I'm glad that we are where we are but I just wish I saved you from the hurt.' Owen turned to me and I nodded. 'I love you too Owen and it's going to take time to get over this. I've moved on from Ben and having nightmares are just reminding me of how happy I am with you now and how I shouldn't have ever left myself be treated like that. I love you and right now i'm focused on us- Ben is gone and out of my mind. Your my priority now and always will be.' Owen smiled and we went to help empty the back of the car. I knew it was going to be hard for me and Owen to both forget Ben but I really hope it doesn't play on Owen's mind too much, I just want us to live with our lives now. Owen was helping James unpack and I went to help but Owen grabbed our bags and off we all went, I was jumping up and down with excitement and Chloe giggled.

James p.o.v

'Your my priority now and always will be' I heard Jasmine say. I smiled and turned to Chloe, she nodded telling me that she knew what I had heard. I was so happy for Jasmine and Owen, they are such a gorgeous and loving couple. I get asked a lot by the lads about what I think about them and honestly I love them together, you can tell how happy they are. Jasmine was in her darkest place she's ever been in before and Owen stuck by her right from the start. He was there holding her hand and guiding her through each day but most importantly they done everything together. All my response can be is i've seen the way he looks at her and the way her face literally lits up when he walks into a room.. Me and Chloe agree that we think their going to have an amazing future together and I so proud that they are creating a future together. Some people might say that Jasmine has moved on quick and really she has but I know that if Jasmine is ever unsure about anything she just has to look to the side and Owen will be there. Chloe closing the boot, causing me snap out of my thoughts and we went towards the airport to check in, we must look really strange as we all have leisure clothing on and beats round our neck.. I heard Chloe giggle and turned to my side to see my little sister literally jumping up and down, I shook my head and carried on walking excited for the trip ahead.

Jasmine p.o.v

Once we checked in me and Owen went around the shops, we brought some new sunglasses and Owen brought me a bottle of perfume. Satisfied we our purchases we went to starbucks and got a coffee each, Chloe and James soon joined us as well as my parent's and Owen's. I got up and greeted them. 'Hello darling' my mum said happy while giving me a hug, 'Hello jas, everything ok?' he asked. I nodded enthusiastically and Andy pulled me into a hug, I hugged back and then said hello to Colleen. Once we had all said our hellos we sat in starbucks catching up, Andy was telling Owen and James about his meeting with Eddie.

Our plane was called and we all went to get on board- we weren't waiting long and soon were sat in our seats waiting for the plane to take off. I wasn't keen on taking off so I held Owen's and Chloe's hand, I must admit I was squeezing quite tightly...