#12

Danny Care p.o.v

Everyone sat around having breakfast when suddenly we could hear laughter. Almost straight after Owen walked in with Jasmine on his back. They were smiling and we smiled back. We all knew they loved each other.. 'You okay?' James Haskell asked. 'Yeah bro' Jasmine happily exclaimed. They headed towards the food and Owen was toast and a yogurt and Jasmine opted for a yogurt. On my table there was only James and George so we moved across and they joined. Owen very carefully put Jasmine down. 'What did you get up to then?' James asked. 'After we come back we watched a film in Owen's room and then chatted for a bit until we fell asleep.'

Owen p.o.v

After breakfast everyone went into the living room and put on a Christmas prince, I put my arm around Jasmine and we snuggled up. Unfortunately after 30 minutes I was called into a meeting with Eddie to talk about training and match fixtures. I got up and walked into the contrasting cold room to Jasmine's warm embrace.

Jasmine p.o.v

When Owen got up I wrapped a blanket round me and carried on watching the film. I looked at the time and saw I had 1 hour until my skype with John. The film was very cute but not the typical christmas musical and magical film so I went upstairs and had a hot shower. I felt the water run down my back and I watched as the water dripped off me. Everything is going to be ok well at least I hope. I just don't understand why nor how Owen loves me..

I got out the shower and opted for a cute black off the shoulders jumper with black leggings and fluffy grey socks. I tied my hair up and went downstairs- Owen still wasn't out so I went back to the sofa and curled up.

Owen p.o.v

I finished in my meeting and went to find Jasmine- and discovered she was asleep. I sat on the end and held her hand. Danny, Joe Marler and Billy Vunipola were watching polar express.

Suddenly Jasmine started screaming which made us jump. I kneeled down closer but not so I was in Jasmine's face. She was crying, shaking and screaming 'Ben' 'No' and 'Please' she woke up and was crying. She was curled up into the corner and I pulled her into a hug. I squeezed her tightly and said 'I'm here now. we're here' and I turned so she could see everyone. 'Ok' she sobbed and climbed onto my lap and embraced me into a hug.

We stayed like that for about an hour and then Jasmine had her meeting, she asked for me to join her which I accepted. We trudged up the stairs into James' room- he was at the gym filming. Jasmine opened up skype and started the call. John appeared and I went and made me and Jasmine tea. When I returned Jasmine was explaining her nightmare. She explained how everything she was at Ben's and was alone in the spare bedroom- and how she relives rape and hitting everytime. It was like the quick sharp noise of the belt, the sting it left, the pain when the belt hit her sensitive skin and when he forced himself down upon her. She then went on to describe where she was at the moment, during the call John received Jasmine's results and sent them to me, James and Eddie, I was relieved that all was ok physically and Jasmine said that eating is easier she's still cautious because of when Ben used to shout at her and assault her.

We were on the call for about an hour and Jasmine explained her progressions and achievements from over the past few weeks and I was proud of her she was recovering and yes she was a long way off yet but she was smiling. When we went downstairs my parents and Jasmine's parents had arrived.