#46

'Owen where are we going?' I asked once we were outside the front door. 'We're going on a short walk' I nodded and smiled thinking about mine and Owen's conversation earlier. 'What's going to happen when we love in together' 'We're going to have a few things to arrange, discuss and sort but it just means that we're going to be stronger and happier if that's possible. It just means we have a concrete thing to work around.' I nodded knowing that it was going to give me some reassurance. We turned the corner and i laughed- in front of me was the pont des arts bridge.. When me and Owen were kids when i last come here- we watched as couples come here and stated their love- we even read some of the locks and a few of them made me cry.. we said them that we would bring our partner here when we could see a future with them... I smiled and put my head on Owen's shoulder. He pulled a lock out of his pocket and a pen and we each wrote each other's name on it.. We then went over the middle of the bridge and found a small hole for it to go. I stood back and looked at it smiling- Owen was the love of my life and no-one could get in our way. I looked into the distance and saw the cities skyline- it was so beautiful and i was so glad Owen didn't chose something obvious like the eiffel tower.. After everything that had happened between me and Owen i never thought i would ever find someone that i could love and trust and also have fun with- but then there's Owen who's all of that and more. 'Jasmine' Owen said turning to me and holding both my hands. 'I love you and i'm so proud of how far you've come. I hope you realise how amazing you've done with everything but i want to promise you something. I have always loved you- i always will, I promise that whatever happens i will always be here. I know your scared and worried, nervous and many more emotions relating to the future but i promise i will always be by your side- even on your bad days.' I felt a tear roll down my cheek and Owen paused reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a box and opened it inside was a beautiful, small but delicate rose and silver ring. 'I promise to always love you, support you, protect from you and be there when you need. You never have to face anything alone again..' By now I was completely in tears- this was everything I had wanted to hear for so many years but hearing it from Owen made it even more emotional... Owen placed it on my left hand fourth finger down.. I smiled looking at it and then kissed him with tears still rolling down my face. 'i love you two owen. it's gorgeous.' I cried and owen pulled me into a hug..

*I was wondering if you guys like the naughty type of updates- like i've done previously. Please vote if you do because then i'll try and write them more and hopefully improve.*