#24

'Owen think's its gone down in value since I put my signature on it'. 'I think its last years I found it in a locker room.' ''how are we gonna work it? Him and then me him and then me.' 'Either unorganised fun' 'Right here's the hooter,' I was thrown a hooter. 'I picked up the hooter and pushed the top- it come out terribly. 'Stop and reevaluate that was absolutely terrible.' 'I thought she'd eaten a bad curry' James said looking at me. Vernon beckoned me over and I went to join the lads. I took my hooter with me and tried again- Owen held out his arm's and I got up and went to join. 'What animal would you be?' 'Bear' 'Dog' Owen looked at me- I could tell he felt awkward so I wrapped my arms around him and Vernon asked if the lads had to pick between a chicken salad and meat pie with mushy peas which one would they pick. Owen replied 'meat pie and mushy peas' while taking the hooter and putting it on the side. James replied 'Meat pie but no mushy peas.' 'Jaffa cake or jammie dodger. 'Jammie dodger 'Jammie dodger. 'Toughest opponent you've ever had to tackle' 'You've been around for ages.' Owen laughed. 'So old weathered- Henry toulaine- biggest player i've ever faced and the idea of tackling him was terrifying, especially when he had a loose ball and he had a 40 minutes run up. ''Playing in the back line his brother Manu' 'Who's the calmest player on camp. 'Courtney' Owen smilied, 'Is he still playing Clash of clans' 'He's moved onto the next video game but he's still playing that and trying to run lineouts.' 'What are you both currently watching on netflix.' 'Shooter and Alan Partridge, much to owen disgust. 'That's where he get it all from. 'I was watching the first one knowing me knowing you where the man shots the real posh guy. Owen would love to do that to me.' 'I started fortitude but I don't know what it's on. 'I believe that's on sky atlantic.' 'Highlight of your career so far. Surely this relationship is a highlight.' 'Definitely not- um it's hard to pick on and hopefully it just keeps getting better year on year.' 'Winning the double must have been good?' 'Yeah it was alright.' 'Alright? it was alright just won the double never really happened before.' 'I guess the call up from eNgland is pretty cool.' 'The first time I didn't get a call one of the boys rang me up and said you better check your email because your on England list. I didn't believe him but there it was. I think they wanted another kit man. 'What will be the main focus in training this week?' 'We'll find out in a minute I guess connecting everything together. In the first 20 minutes we didn't get what we wanted from it. We didn't do much damage and I guess retraining the ball when we're down there. Hopefully putting them under pressure I think defensively there gonna want to sharpen up because the guys out wide were feeling the pressure when the forwards were close to the breakdowns it was hard to reset from the collisions which affects everything down the line. That's what we'll work on' 'Wales offer a completely different thing but equally as tough.' 'James how was playing back for England after being injured.' 'Yeah good. I didn't think I'd ever pull on a shirt again let alone pulling on an England shirt because my toe was that bad. Longest period i've had out. You'd like to think that playing rugby when you come back everything pauses but it doesn't there guys went from strength to strength in the autumn. Wasps were or are top of the table and it was very difficult to just sit and watch it so to come and play at Twickenham. It's the reason we sacrifice our bodies.' 'I bet it did your heading when you heard the round of applause.' 'No' 'Did you hear it James?' 'Did he hear it' 'i have it on record. He had it playing as soon as he walked through the front door James Haskell stadium uproar.' 'When your in the heat of the moment I was so focused on doing well I needed to do that I couldn't really pay much attention to it but my mrs said it was incredible. It was really humble because normally people are throwing stones.' 'This has just come through so I have to ask how are things between you Owen and Jasmine, you both seem really happy and personally i'm very happy for the both of you.' Vernon said, I looked up at Owen and he signaled that he wanted me to reply. 'Yeah things are really good between us both. We're taking things slowly and I love this guy so much.' 'Yeah I feel the same, I love Jasmine so much and i'm very happy that we are together and that thing's are going beyond amazing.' 'Well it sounds that you two are very happy together' 'What did the big brother think of that.' Vernon said laughing at James. 'I was happy for them both, I could see that it was going to happen.' 'Let's play darts' Vernon said going over to the board. Owen went first and scored 25. 'I thought you would be awesome at darts considering your northern. Owen laughed and shook his head 'What like your good at cricket and rowing' Vernon laughed counting up James' score. 'Your good at math you went to a posh school James.' 'Doesn't mean i'm any good I spent most of the time in detention. James scored 56. Owen then scored 40 and James final score was 40 so James won with 96 compared to Owen's 65. The guy's rejoined and I went and sat back down. 'I hear you've got a drone James.' Owen rolled his eyes. 'Yeah I got sent it and it's really fun, I've been following Chloe around with it but not in a creepy way.' Vernon nodded and Owen walked away and gave me a hug.

Owen p.o.v

James was a great guy but I didn't like him when there was a camera around because he changed into the commercial animal that people know and love. They started talking about drones and I could see what it was turning into so I walked away and hugged Jasmine. I buried my head into Jasmine and wrapped my arms around her. 'So your enjoying the drone still?' James asked. I started disconnecting my mic, 'He's actually taking his mic off.' Vernon said laughing. Once I had my mic off Jasmine whispered asking if I wanted to leave and I nodded. 'He's actually leaving the gym now' Vernon said laughing.

James p.o.v

Owen walked out with the gym hand in hand with Jasmine and I smiled. 'They weren't joking were they.' Vernon said. 'No, I know what they thought that banter would be shared and it would be bouncing off one another but he can't stand it, I have the ultimate respect for him but he just doesn't like my chat.' 'Bloody good kicker though.' 'Outstanding tackler and player.' The live stream was shortly ended and I left the gym and went to find Chloe.