#18

I was trying to be quiet and looked at Owen he started to stir so I snuggled back down into his arms. I kissed him on the forehead, he looked so cute asleep. His hair was soft and fell perfectly in place, he took a deep long but quiet breaths and I watched as his chest rose and then fell. His body although very hot he was relaxed and look comfortable. I realised I had been drawing circles on Owen's chest and motion must have made him wake up. 'Hey princess' Owen said sleepily. 'Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up.' I whispered 'It's ok' Owen said rolling over onto his side and draped his arm over me. 'Did you have a bad sleep?' Owen asked kissing my cheek. 'Yeah- it was the day when I walked in on bed cheating on me. I self harmed and took him back. I'm such an idiot' I said turning to face Owen. his eyes were so magical- I get lost everytime I look into them. They are as blue as the ocean and they are so perfect. 'Jasmine you never have to worry about me acting like me because you mean the world to me and I never want to see you upset. I know it will be circling around your mind but your my girlfriend now and I would never dream of hurting you.' Owen said sweetly. Soon after we both dropped back off to sleep...

I woke up for the second time that night and stretched out and noticed a note reading stay in bed baby girl i'm making tea love Faz. I smiled and got the ipad and put on friends. Faz walked into the room holding a tray. I smiled and sat up- Owen handed me a tea and some toast. He sat down next to me and drank a coffee and toast. 'James said that they got the dates wrong and are actually going house hunting tomorrow. Your parents are coming over soon and everyone's discussing about playing rugby later. Would you want to play? It's completely up to you we can stay in bed and watch films or go down?' Owen asked whilst munching on his toast. 'I know i said I wanted to keep it between us but can we tell everyone that we're going out. I don't care what everyone's opinion is of me I just wanna move on with my life. Basically what i'm saying is after a cuddle can we go downstairs tell everyone and play rugby.' I asked looking at Owen for approval. 'Yes we may. I would love that.' Owen said smiling.

Me and Owen finished up our breakfast and I jumped in the shower while Owen was catching up on emails. After washing, shaving and washing my hair I got out and wrapped a towel around and went back out into the bedroom. Owen smilied and jumped up and went to the shower.

I looked at the bed and saw two sets of England kits. There was Owen's and then a smaller size kit- I picked it up thinking it would be for me and giggled at Owen's cuteness. I went over to my drawer and picked out some underwear and a thermal under top and got dressed. Owen came out shortly. 'Do you like it b?' Owen said his wigan accent making me melt. 'Yes!' I smiled jumping up on him.. I wrapped my legs around his torso and Owen pulled me closer supporting my bum. I looked into Owen's eyes and kissed him on the cheek- there was a knock at the door 'Come in' Owen said smiling. Chloe Madeley walked in and I smiled at her downing her protein shakes. 'Been to the gym?' I asked laughing- Chloe nodded- she was obsessed with the place and although I like working out I don't know how she goes so early.