Meeting Shika?!

(Kakashi's POV)

"Not only do we want to keep her safe but your children or siblings as well. If they are put on Sakura's team when she's older they run a chance of getting hurt." They looked worried even if Uchiha-sama and Hyuga-sama didn't show it.

(Sakura POV)

'so it's my fault if Naruto and Sasuke get hurt. Maybe I shouldn't talk to them as much when I become a shinobi.' I thought sadly. As I was walking away I heard my Papa.

"Sakura you can come out." I walk out slowly. As I walked out all the parents looked at me.

"Y-yes papa?" I said quietly

"You heard that right?" I nodded my head. He walked over to me and kneeled down.

"Sakura you know it's for your own good ,right?" I nodded my head

"Alright good play with other kids."

I went outside and saw Naruto and Sasuke arguing, so I decided not to interrupt them and went to sit next to the lazy boy.

"H-hello, c-can I sit here?" I said quietly, he nodded his head so I sat next to him

(Shikamaru POV)

'Today has been such a drag'

"H-hello c-can I sit here?" A pink hair girl said 'who has pink hair' as I thought that I nodded my head, she sat down. She was interesting, pink hair and emerald green eyes.

"What's your name?" She looked at me.

"Hata-Haruno Sakura.. what about you?"

"Nara Shikamaru."

"Well it's nice to met you Nara-san."

"Shikamaru."

"Hm?" She looked at me confused.

"Call me Shikamaru or Shika for short." I said blushing
'why am I blushing?'

"What are you doing here lying on the ground Shika?"

"Watching the clouds." She laid next to me and pointed at on.

"That one looks like a kunai." I turned to look at her.

"What year are you in the academy?"

"Oh I'm going to start this year." I looked at her in shock.
*********************************

(On one's POV)

Unknown to them they were being watched by a certain Hyuga and kunai lover.
----------------------------------------------------------

Word: 349

Published: June 1, 2018

1)should I post how she meets the rest of Konaha 12?

2)if it doesn't make sense I'm sorry