Sweetie?

(NO ONE POV)

While Sasuke and Sakura were facing Snake man Naruto escaped and was looking for his teammates,

but

he ain't important at the moment cuz really juice stuff is happening.

lets check that out.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

Sasuke looked at Sakura in shock. "you know this weirdo?"

Sakura was now out of the paralyzed state and slowly stood up. "only because of Lady Tsunade. He was one her and Sir Jiraya's team."

Orochimaru looked at the two and used a wind type ninjutsu to blow them away.

"damn it!" sakura yelled as she was blown away. She began to feel a tingling sensation in her shoulder.

'The forest'

'what'

'Remember what happened in the forest'

'i don't have time to think i need to find Sasu-'

'You cant! He'll kill you!!'

Unknown to the pinkette what happened to her as a kid would happen to her best friend.

'REMEMBER'

(a/n in the flash back sakura cant say 'T' in words so yeah)

~flash back~

"hey you three I'm going to train with Shisui, come on" It was a 14 year old itachi .

"Oniichan can we train too!?" she hear a five almost six year old Sasuke. She turned to look at him.

"Maybe" The two younger boys sighed as all of them put their shoes.

"'Achi-chan! Guess what 'sunade-sama told me!" She heard her own five year old voice

'where am i? why did i say that?'

"What did she say Sakura-chan?" Itachi looked at the little girl with a curious smile

"She old me I can be like her! I need loa chakra!"

"Wow! that's so cool Saku-chan!!" a very loud voice was heard and a younger Naruto came into view.

'I don't remember this'

"Hey brats!! Hey Itachi!!" her head turned to see a younger Shisui "you ready to train itachi?" he asked the long haired boy as he slung his arm around Itachi's shoulders. Itachi nodded

"can we go in 'he fores?" sakura looked up to the older boys 'why did i want to go there'

"uh sure Sakura! Just don't go to far . We wouldn't want your dad to get mad " I nodded at Shisui's words and dragged the whiskered and duckbutt boys.

"what are we gonna be Saku-chan?!"

"We are going to play hide and seek! Sasuke is going to coun!"