Almost out

(NO one POV)

it was the next day the father and daughter didnt send much time together so this was special.

Sakura was outside waiting for her father
"Hurry up I'm not getting any younger!" The pinkette was filled with annoyance.
The sliver hair ninja final came out "ma, Sakura I'm here" he started walking away to the weapon store. 

Sakura rolled her eyes in annoyance and followed her father. She looked up at him and her face was covered it anger, sadness and fear.

She was enraged at her father for keeping her life a secret from her. She was upset because she could never have a father daughter day openly she really wanted what the other kids had. She was afraid of what her father had hidden like what if she's adopted and her parents didn't want her. All of these emotions were clouding her thoughts.

When she came back to reality her father was in front of her holding a bag.
"Take this." He gave it to her and walked to the training ground.

As the two walked to the training ground Kakashi was doubting his choice but it was too late.

Once they got to the spot her looked at her in her emerald eyes.

"Sakura what I'm going to tell you is very classified information. " she nodded her head vigorously.

"Sakura the reason I changed your name is beacause..." Kakashi looked down 

"W-why...?" she looked up at him scared and confused