Minato & Kushina

(no one's POV)

As time progressed Sakura and the three boys got really close. The day before Sakura entered the academy Kakashi and the other.

(A.n by others I mean the parents like Minato, kushina, Mikoto, fugaku,Obito,Rin,Gai, itachi and Anko. And it's been a year. Sakura is five and the boys are six.)

(Minato POV)

'Mm.... Kakashi kid Sakura is very strong for her age' I mentally chuckle

'who would of guess Kakashi would be the first one with a kid. He was never really a kid person. I always thought it would be Rin or obito or both with each other yet there is no kid from them.'

"..nato.. MINATO!!"

"Aa.. sorry Kushina I got lost in thought. What is it you were telling me."  She looked at me annoyed but with a smile.

"Mm.. well I was saying we have to go. We have that thing with Kakashi and Sakura-chan." So that's what got me thinking of them.

"Aa... shall we go now?"

"That's what I've been telling you!!!" I chuckled.

"Alright let's go." With that we started out to leave to Kakashi's place. A couple minutes later we arrive the first we hear is...

"TEME TAKE IT BACK!!"

Oh and did I say we were still outside.

I knock on the door twice then it opens to reveal a little pinkette,but not looking at us.

"TEME TAKE IT BACK! YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!"

"SHUT UP DOBE! OH SAKURA NARUTO SAID A BAD WORD!!"

"NO I DIDNT STOP LYING!! SAKURA-CHAN I DIDNT!!!" Then both came running to her.

"Shut up both of you." She said in a dangerous way that sent shivers down my spine. I nervously laugh.

"Now apologiwe." The two boys turned to look at each other.

"I'm sorry." They both said simultaneously. She turned to look at me and I waved.

"Good day hokage-sama"

"Aww... Come on Sakura don-"

"Kushina-okaasan!!!" She said and jumped on Kushina. 

"Sakura-chan!!!" I had anime tears.

"S-sakura..." I heard Kushina giggle and Sakura ask..

" How could they let someone like him be hokage?" She jumped out of Kushina's grip.

"Aa... Come in"

As I walked in I see a group of adults that I notice as Nara Shikaku, Uchiha Fugaku, Uchiha Mikoto, Hyūga Hiashi, Yamanaka Inoichi, Kunai Akio, Kunai Ankoku, Mitarashi Anko, Morino Ibiki, Kakashi, Obito, Rin, Gai, and a few younger teens like Itachi and Shisui.

(A.N so Akio and Ankoku are my oc that I made for Tenten's parents)

I greet them, I then turn to look outside and see Sakura hanging upside down on a tree with Naruto and Sasuke climbing the tree.
Below them is a young boy I recognized as Shikaku's son

' they look so similar'  I thought to myself.

I then see a girl with Hyuga eyes on the other side of the tree.

I then see two kids that are slightly older, I realized it was Hiashi's brother son

'Neji', 

next to him was Kunai TenTen.

By where the flowers are is a blonde little girl
'must be Yamanaka', they all seemed at peace, minding their own business.

Soon me and Kushina sat down with the older people present and chatted.
---------------------------------------------------------

Words: 524
Published : May 29, 2018

Chapters will start getting shorter and I will start publishing more.