Kinky

(NO ONE POV)

~FILLER/ modern au~

Three idiots walked along a path in Suna with the blonde and raven haired boys arguing.

The pinkette looked around for a certain red head. When she spotted him she left the two boys and hugged him.

"Sasori!" she exclaimed as she ran at him in full force causing them to fall down.

"fucking shit what have you been eating" He asked after his back made impact with the ground.

She stood up and dusted herself off. He stood up and did the same.

When he wasn't paying attention she punched him "Who the fuck are you calling heavy!" the red head smirked. By now the other two boys arrived.

~TIME SKIP~

After spending the day with the red head in Suna the three were off to the train station that would take them home.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura said their goodbyes to Temari, Kankuro, Garaa, and Sasori. Once on the train the boys started arguing after Sakura told them she was going to take a nap.

"Ramen is way better then stupid tomatoes!!"
"you are really stupid! Tomatoes are way better!"

they are arguing about tomatoes and ramen...

"if you idiots dont shut up I will choke you both to death!!" the pinkette said as she glared at them

"Kinky" the blonde said.

Lets just say once they got to Konaha Naruto had dried blood under his nose and bruises