Bad duck

(Sakura's POV)

Ughhh... Today is troublesome and it's only 8 in the freaking moring!!

My day starts of with my two annoying best friends WAKE ME UP!!
WHO DOES THAT!! When I say annoying I mean ANNOYING!

I currently hate everything. Today is March 28 my 11th birthday. And yet Papa still doesn't tell me anything.

In a month we.... well most of us will become ninjas . I'm soooo exited I mean image waking up early, walking, running and dealing with annoying people, goody [note: sarcasm]

*sighs* I'm becoming like Shikamaru.

Lately I've been getting pretty distance from everyone mostly because I've read that ninjas do not feel emotions and if it's to come down to finishing a mission or saving a friends you can't do the latter.

So I rather not be to close to them...

Soo yeah I'm still a "Haruno", I went to the library like two years ago and I learned a bit of the Haruno's history.

(A.N All this information is made up by me)

Apparently they were around during the Senju and Uchiha period when they were at war constantly. They tried to interfere once only for some to get killed. The Haruno's were all about peace.

The Haruno's were also more intact with the tailed beast, their leader or the one they looked up to
( because they believed everyone had equal rights and responsibilities) her name was Haruno Mio she was breath taking.
Her hair went from pink to black from a picture I've seen her hair reached her knees the top being pink and going down it got darker, and darker until it was black.
Her eyes unique as well they were blue and faded to pink. Her death took a toll on all of her clan and the tailed beast.  How did she die?

She was caught in a Crossfire. Who were they?

None other than Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara.

(A.N I think that's how you spell it)

For once in the whole Haruno History they felt incomplete.

Quickly  the Haruno's where getting physically stronger, that they could rival the Uchiha and Senju the clan leaders were not pleased and kill all expect for one Haruno (by now both Madara and Hashirama were dead) . Why? Well it was a new born baby girl. They raised her along side the slug princess, princess, or The Legendary Sucker whatever you want to call her.

But on a dreadful day the last Haruno ceased to exist. Along side her lover and child.

"HARUNO SAKURA ARE YOU LISTENING"

" Hmm..." I looked up at Iruka who I swear had steam coming out of his ears.

I mumbled a quiet yeah. He shook his head in disappointment and continued with the lesson.

What does he expect I know all of this!!

He expects you to be an idiot since you do hang around the three idiots of the class.

Shut up inner! I hate that I have to be known as Haruno! Tch.

I also looked up my grandfather Hatake Sakumo.

(A.N I think that's his name, yeah?)

According to the book he committed suicide after failing a mission to save a comrade. And he left papa alone.

~°After the academy°~

I was sitting in a tree across from the academy entrance and saw how everyone was with their families, smiling and laughing.
While the only one in my family was out on an another mission and probably won't be back for a week or so...

"Hey Haruno."

I rolled my eyes
" What do you want Uchiha" I said glaring at him. He only sighed.

"Shouldn't you be with your family Uchiha."
He turned to look at them and so did I they were taking to the Uzumaki Family. He smiled a bit thinking I didn't notice cuz he's emo like that. And turned to look at me.

"Yeah, but mom said to come get you. And you know how she gets. If i dont obey so come on. Or else she'll have my head.." He mumbled the last part but I still heard it and giggled a bit.

I looked at Sasuke's and Naruto's Families.

How can they be so happy but still knowing that people are dying every second

That's what happens when you are a shinobi get used to it hun, don't be surprised if one day Kakashi doesn'tcome back from a mission

....

When I looked back down to answer Sasuke he was no longer there but right in front of me. I sighed.

"I regret teaching you how to clime a tree."
He glaredat me slightly

"Trust me it still wasn't easy Hatake" he mumbled it made me smile.
He was the only one that called me Hatake. You might be think why it's so important. Well I take pride in my last name.

"Now come on Hatake lets go" and with that he jumped down with a loud 'thump' waiting for me to go down.

"No"
He glared

"Sakura I'm not kidding come on" he said in his oh-so-scary-voice

"Oh I'm soooooooo scared duck ass."
I was now laughing 

"Sakura come down now!" 

"Hmm.....how about......No!"

After a few minutes of us going back and forth Mikoto walked towards us and it seems I was the only one that noticed. 

" Sasuke! How come you two aren't over there!"

"What do you mean Mikoto?"  I asked in the most innocent voice I could do.

" Sakura-chan didn't Sasuke tell you that I was calling you so you can come over"

I looked at Sasuke before answering, he was glaring at me.

" No, he didn't Mikoto" she then glared at Sasuke

" Well then come on Sakura-chan" I jumped down with out making any noise. 

"Okay!" I said smiling. She walked away pulling Sasuke by the ear.

'That's for calling me a lazy bum, you.... you... Ug-bad duck'

When Fugaku saw us coming he sweat dropped. Itachi and Naruto were chuckling well more like Itachi was chuckling and Naruto was laughing his ass off.

(No one's POV)

As the Uchihas, Uzumakis and the lonely Hatake were walking towards the Uchiha Compand to have a normal dinner  or so thought Sakura.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Words: 1,024

Published on October 3,2018

1) I know this is out late I'm really sorry 

2) Just so I post more I cut this chapter short 

3) And now for the results of who is the lucky guy

NejiSaku 

ItaSaku 

ShikaSaku 

and 

SasuSaku 

Were the finalist 

The winner is......

SASUSAKU

With 16 votes

ShikaSaku  had 12 votes

ItaSaku had 7 votes 

NejiSaku had 4 

4) the song is just there