Uchiha's 2

(Sasuke POV)

I was wondering who the she nii-san was talking about. When I first entered the kitchen I saw her.

She looked my age or younger, pink hair with bangs framing her face, emerald green eyes she looked like she was a few two at the most inches shorter than me.

"Sasu-cakes go wake your father."
"Ok." With that I left the kitchen to wake my father. I stood outside the door.

"Father , mother said breakfast is ready."

"Hn."

We started walking to the dinning room with me at his side. I see nii-san I love him,but at times I hate him because he's father's pride and joy.

Since he's the Uchiha prodigy.
Hmph.
Father sits on the right side of the table with mother while me, nii-san and the stranger girl sit on the left.

When we are almost done eating I notice father glancing at the pink haired girl.

"So Sakura, your Hatake's kid?"

"H..hai.."

"Hatake's on a mission. Why didn't you stay with your mother?"

I was also curious so I look at the girl, but my eyes stop at nii-san he looks shocked. I wonder why.

Once I look at the girl I notice that she is looking down her bangs covering her eyes

"C-can I be excused?"

"Uh.. yeah sure Sakura-chan..."

She stood up and went towards the door that leads outside. Then I heard nii-san.

"Sakura!"

I don't know why, but I followed her outside I see her sitting on the the deck of the house I sit next to her. She turns to look at me while I look at her eyes so bright, yet so sad.

" Hi, my name is-"

"Sasuke. I know Itachi-oniichan talks about you all the time."

She says look out in front I was shocked nii-san talks about me!?

"Oh, well what's your name and why haven't I heard of you or seen you? "

"My name is Sakura Hatake, why you haven't seen me is because I'm always with Papa and why you haven't heard of me is because I'm not important to your family. But I'm sure that's not why you came."

"Umm... Yeah."

" Well I walked out like that because I don't have a mom."

"That's impossible! Everyone has a mom!"

" I don't I haven't met or seen her. When I ask Papa he would get sad so I stop asking him."

" Well at least you have a dad that's loves you. Unlike mine." I mumble the last part.

"You're wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"While I was helping your mother make breakfast she told me about you, Itachi-oniichan, and your father. How you always whine about your father not loving you. She then told me how he always talks about you when they are alone."I took this information in
I can't believe father talks about me and not nii-san

" Oh. What's your father's name?"

"Kakashi."

"He's on Obito-baka's team.!"she look at me in shock.

" You know obito-oniichan?!"

"Well yeah he is an Uchiha, even though he doesn't deserve that name."