HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(Sakura's POV)

As we got closer to the Uchiha's resident's they started whispering.

I was walking behind them. I don't understand why they are being......

No.

Wait.

Damnit.

Why do I always fall for this.

*sighs*

I'm an idiot.

"Umm... Hey Uchiha, Uzumakis I gotta go see you tomorrow." I was about to walk away but I felt a hand grab mine.
It was Sasuke.

" Come on Sakura we are almost there just stay there for a bit, yeah?"
We had a silent conversation.

'You're coming Hatake '

'No'

'Hinata will be there '

'....'

'Please and I'll do whatever you want for a week'

'For real '

'Yes '

'Alright then Uchiha deal'

I sighed and thought to myself

'I mean it wouldn't be that bad would it'

'If you want to put them in danger'

'I'm not a ninja yet so they'll be fine, how would I put them in danger?'

'I'm just warning you'

' I mean this will be the last time to celebrate with them'

I guess I'm right, right?

Sigh.

Being a ninja must be very difficult.
I guess that's why oji-chan.....

Well nevermind that.

"..kura! Sakura!.."

I looked up and noticed that we were in front of the Uchihas' house. I looked around and there was no one.

'Weird'

"So Sakura-chan are you hungry, hun?" Mikoto asked me.

" No" and as I said that my body decided to betray me. The Uchihas' and Uzumakis ' chuckled and giggled. I blushed.

" I think on the contraire Sakura." Said Itachi with a bit of a chuckle.

"Then let's go inside! Shall we! And we'll eat!" Said Mikoto as she clapped her hand.

So Mikoto opened the door and one by one they went in. First Fugaku, Minato, Kushina, Naruto and Sasuke.

(Sasuke POV)

" Sak come on" I said and looked at her.

"Coming bro" and I felt a pang in my chest.

'Bro'

'Bro'

'Bro'

That word keeps repeting in my head I don't know why. I stepped inside and looked at my mother, she whispered.