I love you and I'm sorry

(no one POV )

The streets of Konaha were dark,calm and quiet except for one specific room.

"Fucking shit!" Papers flying all over the room with books scattered on the floor. A desk flipped upside down, kunais stuck on the wall. "I'm done with the lies!" the pink haired kunoichi pulled out her travel backpack and put extra clothes, protein bars, scrolls and money.  She put a brown clock over her outfit.

Sakura looked at team picture on her desk and put it facing down, she opened her window and climbed out and climbed onto the Hokage tower

She headed to the Uzumaki residence and went through Naruto's window. She put a scroll with his name on it near his lamp. She did this ten more times. Six other times she left them outside the house doors and one time leaving it on the hokage's desk. Leaving something for him and his wife. After she made her way to the village gates.

As Sakura got closer she felt Sasuke's charaka in a distance. She hide her backpack and stood by a tree.  As Saskue got closer Sakura walked out in front on him. 

"What are you doing out here with a backpack Sasu-chan?" her piercing emerald eyes stared into to his cold onyx eyes. 

"Tch. I should be asking you that Sakura" the raven haired teen put his hands inside his pockets. "Don't you have a bedtime or something" 

The pink haired girl rolled her eyes. She walked closer to the young Uchiha "No. I don't have a bedtime, but I do know you certainly have one. Mikoto would be very disappointed if she found out her Sasu-cakes isn't sleeping" The pinkette gave him a small smile. 

Onyx eyes and emerald eyes clash each looking for what ever the other is hiding. 

"Go home. Annoying brats like you shouldn't be out Haruno" his words laced with venom. As he walks around her Sakura turns to face his back 

"You did not just say that!" emerald eyes glare at the brown backpack.

It hurt the Uchiha to take bad or lie to the pink haired girl, but he could make her and everyone he cares about be put in danger. Sasuke opened his mouth to speak. He wanted to tell her. He wanted to yell that he couldn't even image leaving her. He wanted to tell her all his fears and doubts. But the him inside wasn't letting him. His mind was against him. Images of him taking the lives of those he loves. 

Sakura knew that she would be the one leaving. She was going to be leaving, while he stayed in Konaha safe.

Sakura slowly approached her teammate, his back still towards her. She reaches her arms out and wraps them around him. This action caught the Uchiha off guard.