Training & Uzumaki?!

(Fugaku POV)
Hm.. so Hatake's kid is able to use all that and is just four. Hatake was as well a prodigy, so I can see why. As I was pondering I hear a knock.

"Come in."

"Father I will be taking Sakura and Sasuke traning we will be back later today."

"Hn... Ok."

"I'll be leaving now." With that Itachi closed the door and from what I know went outside to wait for the two.

(Sakura POV)

"SAKURA-CHAN!!!!" I turned only to be met by a blonde boy with ocean blue eyes and three whiskers on each cheek, running towards me .
He was to fast for me to move out of the way , that next thing I know I'm on the ground with a blonde on top of me hugging me to death.

" N-naruto-kun y-your k-killing m-me."

"Oh. Sorry  Sakura-chan,"He said letting go

" Its just that I missed you. I haven't seen you in forever..."

"Naruto-kun I just saw you yesterday. Remember we went with you kaa-san to eat ramen."  I said as I sweat drop.

"Oohhh! Yeah!"

"Baka." I mumble.

" Sakura-chan, want to go get ramen ?!" 

 " I'm sorry Naruto-kun I can't " I guess he hasn't notice Sasuke-kun or Itachi-oniichan

"Aww,  why Sakura-chan?"

"I'm going to train with them." i said pointing at Itachi-oniichan and Sasuke-kun. 

"With weasel and teme."I giggle at the names he gave them.

"Hey!!! Who are you calling a teme, dobe!!!"

"Who are you calling a dobe te-"I cut Naruto off before he could finish his sentence.

"Naruto-kun apologwze for calling him a teme.  Sasuke-kun apologwze for calling him a dobe."

"WHAT WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZWE!!!" 

"Apologwze or else" I said with a dark voice like Anko-san taught me.

"Y-Yes S-Salura-chan."Itachi chuckled at that'

"Then do it."

"I'm sorry i called you a teme\dobe."  They both mumbled 

"That's better. Now as I was saying we going to train at the training ground Gai-oniichan and Papa train at, maybe if okaa-san lets let you, you can come." 

" I'll go ask her if she does let me I'll go there."

"Okay, also tell her I said Hi."

"Okay Sakura-chan"With that he left to ask okaa-san if he could go. Oh, and did i forget to tell you his name is Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto he's the fourth Hokage's son. I started walking inside my house like I was going to before I got  attacked by Naruto. 

"You two wait here I'll be back."

"Alright, Sakura\chan." both Uchiha's said. I walked up stairs I got changed and got everything I need. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words;428 

Date Published; May 6, 2018 

1] I know this chapter is shorter than the others i just needed to publish something so i just did this quick chapter.

2] the picture isn't revelent i just needed something that had Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke and Itachi. 

3] i might start publishing a book I have been writing on days i know i won't be able to post or wait till i finish this book completly 

3) if there's a lot of spelling mistakes sorry