Smile for its your special day

(Itachi's POV)

Looking at the cry girl in front of me reminds me on how many nights she would come over crying that her Papa had left again.

This happened when she was four ,five,six, and seven. She would either come here to the Uchiha compound or would go to the Uzumaki household.

Either way it was quit up setting and frustrating. I remember what Sakura had said on her last year on her birthday.

Flashback

"What did you wish for Sakura-chan?"asked Mother

"For a family."was what Sakurarelief with

"But you do have a family Saku-chan. " Kushina-sama added

She mumbledsomething and then she looked at us and gave us her smile.

"What i mean is a family with a mom" she said smiling.

{End of flashback}

And now that smiling girl is in my arms crying.

I heard some noise and I immediately knew it was my little brother. I looked up to look at him and saw him clenching his fist. I knew why and I called him over to us.

I whispered to Sakura. "Hey Sakura I'm going back to tell them you're alright but I'll leave you here with Sasuke okay?" All she did was nod.

I turned back to look at Sasuke and he was sitting under a tree with his arms crossed. I took Sakura to him and sat her in between his legs.

(This sounds so wrong to me )

************************************

(No one's POV)

As Itachi sat the pinkette down the younger Uchiha just stared at her. It might not seem like it but he had always cared for the girl and always will. Looking back now if it weren't for her he wouldn't have any friends except for the blonde idiot. Of course he wouldn't tell the blonde that he was one of his best friends but he is.

The young Uchiha noticed the pinkette looking at him.

"What is it Sakura?" Sasuke asked as he held her closer.

"I'm sorry for being so troublesome." Sasuke chuckled

(Sasuke's POV)

" Don't go turning Shikamaru on me Hatake." she giggled at his comment. But went back to being quiet.

"What's wrong Hatake?"

"I'm just tired of everything"

"Oh, so are you saying you're tired of Naruto, Shikamaru, Hinata, and me?"

"What no! I'm tired about constantly being left in the dark. No one ever tell me anything!" I knew what she meant. I knew stuff she didn't and it's her life and family.

"I just can't Sasuke" Sakura said as her eyes started getting watery.

As I was about to speak a tear ran down her porcelain face.

"Hey, hey , hey don't cry for it's your day so smile and we'll cry later" I said as I wiped her tear away.

She looked at me and smiled. At that point I knew I wanted her in my future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words; 469

Published on November 20, 2018

1) I feel bad for not keeping my promise about uploading everyday

2) it's just I've been awake all night, asleep all day and when I wake up in in like a state of sadness

3) I'll try to upload more tho