Broken friendship

(No one POV)

It was the day after Sakura's party. After her little talk with Sasuke, she felt better.

She nor Sasuke may admitted that, that night she had slept over and he held her while she cried.

Currently the pinkette was in training ground 7. She wasn't alone she was with the Yamanaka heiress.

"Ready forehead I'm not going to go easy on you."

'Forehead' or rather known as Sakura rolled her eyes at her platinum blonde friend.

This isn't the first time they had spared. They spare every Saturday and Sunday actually. Yet the blonde has never won. Nor lost, well I mean if you count the time the group went with them to spar as well. But according to the platinum blonde it was because the Uzumaki was distracting her.

"Yeah whatever pig."

Ino had a pretty clear idea to how Sakura fought. Mainly since when ever they needed to spar in the academy Iruka never paired her with the Haruno.

So she always watched the Haruno closely.

"Ready" the Yamanaka heiress said.

"Set" the pinkette continued.

Unknown to them some people were watching them.

Their classmates and friends (Is Konaha 12) the Uchiha, Uzumaki, and Yamanaka families. Team Minato all expect one and Shushi.

Both girls looked at each other with fire in their eyes.

"Go!" They said in union.

Ino's hand went to her pouch to grab some of her shurikens. Sakura on the other hand had different thoughts. Instead the pinkette ran forward to Ino while gathering chakra to her fist.

Which caught Ino off guard since Sakura never did that. Ino was about to react but was to late Sakura's fist had made contact with her face.

The platinum blonde was thrown back and hit a tree.

"Come on Yamanaka get up and fight. I thought you said you weren't going to go easy!" As Sakura finished her sentence the Yamanaka had stood up and thrown her shurikens to the Haruno.

But before she knew it the Haruno was behind her with a kunai to her neck.

All 44 eyes watching were surprised.

"On how long you took to stand your enemy would of been able to attackand possibly kill you." The Yamanaka was shocked never had she ever heard a sentence from the Haruno like that.

"You have three choices. One grab my kunai and try to hurt me if you see blood it's alright that means you have a fighting chance. Two make a clone and have it help you. Last choice give up. And remember giving up means dying." The pinkette said the last sentence cold and harsh.

Everyone was shocked at the words that came out of the pinkette's mouth.

As much as the Yamanaka hated it she knew Sakura was right. Next week they would be sparring with classmates to see who their teammates will be.

Ino clenched her fist.
"I'm not giving up Sakura! I'll never give up!"

The pinkette had smiled.
"Then do something! By now you would of been dead! But I won't do that! Ino you say you won't lose to me but you already have." Ino was beyond confused. Never had a spar ended this quickly.

'She's bluffing' the Yamanaka thought, but before she knew she was neck deep in the ground.

"W-what!?" Ino screeched. Before her the Sakura that was holding her from behind disappeared.

"Tch. Ridiculous." The real Sakura appeared before her hovering above her.

"Don't underestimate your opponent. That will get you kill." Sakura started walking away but stop yet didn't face the Yamanaka.

"Come to me look for me when you are actually a challenge. Stop paying so much attention on your looks to impress Sasuke and start focussing on training. Until then you aren't worthy of being a ninja. So I suggest to quiet and go work full time at your flower shop." Sakura walked away with out looking back.

The Yamanaka was shocked none the less. She had gotten herself out of where Sakura barried her and broke. Never had she thought her best friend would say that.

Sakura knew what she was saying she really didn't want to lose the Yamanaka as a friend,but she had to see that saying that would push the Yamanaka into paying more attention to her strength instead of her looks.

The people wayching were beyond surprised. The little smiling girl that encouraged everyone put down one of her closes friends.

Two boys wanted to see what was up with their pink haired friend so they ran towards her passing the Yamanaka that was crying because the words her friend spoke. Even if she knew she was right.

Ino turned to look at the direction the two boys came from and saw everyone. She was made a fool in front of everyone. She quickly got up and ran toward her house and once she got there she locked herself in her room.

The Yamanaka family rushed home to see their little girl. The remaining people went home. The Uchiha and Uzumaki went to the Uzumaki's home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Words:847

Published: 11-22-18

1) So I'm trying to like..... I don't know what I'm trying to do

2) I put the Amv's cuz I thought they fit.

3) even tho Sakura and Sasuke is already the end ship that ends up together I'm still going to put her moments with Shikamaru, Neji, Naruto and Itachi.

4) I hope you liked yesterday ItaSaku little moment.

5) Happy thanksgivingto you who celebrate