Ino

(Sakura's POV)

"Look Ami I don't want any trouble"

"Well forehead you should of thought of that when you started talking to my Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun!!" I looked down.

'Is this what's going to happen every time I'm alone, why does this have to happen In just their friend'

"Ami just let me go to class" I stepped to the side and started walk away. Only to get my hair pulled back and I fell on my butt.
"H-hey that hurt"
They laughed.

"Not so tough now huh forehead girl!" I looked away

'She's right I'm not strong I'm weak'
I looked away, she started talking about how Sasuke and Naruto belong to her.

"Hey! Look at me when I'm talking!!" She grabbed my face harshly and made me look at her, but I still didn't .

'Tch her voice is so annoying she sounds like a dying cat'

"Fine don't look at me! Girls do it now!!" I was confused

'What does she mean'

As soon as I said that I felt myself being kicked and punched. I felt blood run down my mouth.

'Come on Sakura fight back'

"HEY STOP THAT!!!" Who does that voice belong to it doesn't belong to me. I opened my eyes a bit and saw her, she had blonde hair not like Naru-Naru's but like, I don't know it's really light. Her eyes are Periwinkle blue. I smiled a bit, but the punches and kicks still came.

"I said stop it or else!!" They stopped and laughed.

"And what are you going to do Ino-pig" she tured red and grabbed Ami's hand harshly

" Don't you ever call me that you pig" This so called Ino pushed her onto the ground. Ami's friends help her up and ran away. I slowly sat up.
She looked at me and smiled. I looked down.

"Thanks for your help"

"No problem!" I stood up and wiped the blood off my mouth.

"Let's go to class..."

"Sakura"
She smiled

"Sakura you're friends with Sasuke-kun right!"

'Another fangirl' i meantly rolled my eyes

"Yeah.."

"That's so cool I wish I could be friends with him" and she kept going on about Sasuke, I sighed this is going to be a lonnng day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Words: 378

Published on September 12, 2018