Meeting Uchiha part 1

(Itachi's POV)

"Alright, Sakura let's go."

"Okay, umm Itachi-oniichan can I call you weasel?" I looked at her

"Why would you want to call me that?"

"Well I heard obito-oniichan call you that!"

"Sakura I advise you not to listen to obito."

"Okay, Itachi-oniichan, when will we get to your house?" Just as she finished her sentence I heard her yawn

"Just in a bit. Are you tried?"

I mean I couldn't blame her it was 5:00am no child her age should be up

"Uhh, oh no not at all." She rubbed her eyes. I picked her up

"Itachi-oniichan?!"

"Sleep I'll wake you up when it's time for breakfast."

"But-"

"Sakura."

" Okay.." and like that she fell asleep.

After a few minutes we got to the Uchiha compound. I walk into my house and took off both mine and Sakura's sandals.

As I started walking to the guest room I heard light footsteps

"Itachi-chan is that you?"

I heard my mother call out

"Ah, mom I didn't mean to wake you."

" Don't worry you didn't , but who's your little friend?" She said pointing to Sakura

"Ah this is Hatake-San's daughter. He left for a mission and asked if I could care for her while he's away I agree since I don't have any missions this week. If it's ok we you and father can she stay?"

"Yes and don't worry about your father I'll take care of him."

"If you don't mind I'm going to put her down in the guest room." I said as I started walking to the room.

At the room I laid her down and left the room.

' I should go train,I'll wake Shisui'
I body flickered to his room

"Wake up Shisui."

"Ugh five more minutes mom!"

I knew he wouldn't wake up so I went to find a bucket filled it with ice cold water and back to his room, splashed the water on him.

"OI, ITACHI WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL!!"

"Hn, get dressed we're going to train."

All I heard after is him mumbling curse words.

<<<<<30 MINUTES LATER>>>>>>

"Shisui, are you done?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm done. Let's go."

(A.N: I didn't know what to put for their training)

Time=7:30

After two hours of training I decided it was time to stop and get back home.

"Alright that's enough let's get back for breakfast."

"FINALLY! I'm starving!"

We started walking back to the compound. Once we got there Shisui went to his house and I went to check on Sakura.
I was at the corner of where her room is located and I saw my mother outside of the door.

"Mom what are you doing?"

I said this and she backed away from the door.

"Huh! Oh itachi-chan, well you see it's just that there aren't any girls in the house besides me of course. So it...I don't know... I just want a girl, but don't want to go through the pain. So I was just checking on her. Hehe!"

"Ok. So have you checked up on Sasuke?"

"Yeah he's sound asleep!"

I heard the door open I looked and saw Sakura rubbing her eyes.

I heard mom saying something like soo Kawaii

"Itachi-oniichan?"

"What is it Sakura?"

"I saw her again. What do those dreams mean?" She was on the verge of tears. She usually just crys with Kakashi-san, Rin, obito or me I guess she didn't notice mother.

"Ah, Sakura I don't know."

"Aww, Kawaii!!" As she heard my mother she wiped her tears off.

(A.N: when mikoto closed the door she backed away and Itachi was in front of the door . If the next part doesn't make sense there is the explanation.)

She ran and hind behind my leg.

"Sakura this is my mother Mikoto."

"G.. good morning Mikoto-san."

"Good morning Sakura-chan. Do you want to help me make breakfast?"

"S..sure, Mikoto-san."

"Come on then. Also don't call me Mikoto-san it makes me sound old."

"Hehe! Ok."

"Come on then!"

They started walking to the kitchen.

'It rather odd Sakura doesn't trust people so fast it took a while for her to trust me. But it's probably it's because she wants a mother figure.'

"NII-SAN!!"I heard before I was knocked to the floor.

"Sasuke your up."

"Nii-san where did you go? I went it to you room a while ago and you weren't there!"

"Ah I went to train with Shisui."

"Oh. Can you train with me?"

"I can not I have a few things I have to take care of today. Unless she wouldn't mind going with us. If you want?"

"Who is she!?"

" You will se-"

"Itachi-oniichan Mikoto said come to breakfast!!"

I stood up and went to Sakura with Sasuke hot on my tail. We went to the dining room and sat down.

"Sasu-cakes go wake your father."

"Hai!!"

Sasuke went to call father while Sakura and i set the table. Once we finished mom put the food on the table.

Once mother finished, father arrived  with Sasuke at his side. He sits on the right side of the table along with mother. Sasuke, Sakura and I sit on the left. It seems as if Sakura pays no attention to Sasuke.
As we eat I can see father glancing at Sakura. I wonder what he's think about.

"So Sakura, your Hatake's kid?"

"H..hai.."

"Hatake's on a mission. Why didn't you stay with your mother?"

I was shocked to say the least. I turned to Sakura, her head was turned down with her pink bangs shadowing her eyes.

"C...can I be excused?"

"Uh.. yeah sure Sakura-chan..."

She stood up and went towards the door that leads outside. I stood up.

"Sakura"
-----------------------------------------------------------

I thought it was getting long so I stopped.
1)I don't own Naruto if I did it would be a lot different
2)I put the video cuz I thought it was cute

Words:956
Date Published:April 27,2018
Edited: October 1, 2020