I Really Like You

Author's Note: Update time!!! Really hope you guys like this one. ;) Happy reading! ♡

*briefly inspired by 'I Really Like You' by Carly Rae Jepsen*

"Don't you see I am BUSY?" Kylo shouted at the officer, extending a hand to the paper filled table behind him. Rey was hurriedly straightening the pieces of parchment.

"Forgive me, Leader Ren. General Hux was very direct with his orders. He -"

"He will have to wait!" Kylo snapped.

"Ye- yes sir." The officer said, giving a shaky salute to Kylo. Kylo triggered the door shut and whirled around.

Rey was on her hands and knees, retrieving papers that had fallen underneath the table along with her bra. He was given a clear view of her rounded backside in the air as she gathered the papers.

Kylo grit his teeth as his arousal pained against his trousers, his testicles aching. He bit the inside of his cheek and deeply grumbled. Gods, the things he wanted to do her right now. Not to mention the things that were just happening! Leave it to Hux to ruin the few good things that ever happen to him.

"Kriffing ginger bastard." He muttered as he stormed past Rey. Rey rose and neatly placed the papers back on the table, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She glanced over at Kylo, who was clearly frustrated, rummaging through the closet for a dinner jacket.

She slowly approached him, setting a hand gently on his arm.

"Kylo..." She said softly.

His arm twitched at her touch.

"Calm down." She told him, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind, leaning her head against his back.

She could feel him exhale a deep sigh - his heavy, angered breathing slowing to a steady pace.

"You'll need to get ready for dinner." He told her after a few minutes. She withdrew from him and nodded to him before he made his way to the refresher.

She dressed in a gray dress with sleeves that went just past her elbows. Circles of fabric had been cut from around the shoulders, exposing her freckled skin. She opted for a pair of short leather boots with a small heel compared to her usual go to fur lined boots.

Kylo emerged from the refresher, his hair neatly combed and parted. The jacket he wore was sleek with slim sleeves, unlike the armored jackets he typically wore.

Rey blushed as she looked at him. Her body tingled as she remembered the position they had been in prior to the officers interruption.

"You look lovely." He said to her. She further blushed.

"Thank you." She replied.

Kylo approached her and placed a hand on either side of her face, drawing her in for a kiss. Rey placed her hands on his chest, feeling his strong muscles from beneath the silky fabric. He deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth lightly with his tongue. Rey moaned lightly before pulling back.

"We have a dinner to get to or I suspect we will be interrupted again." She told him.

"Screw Hux." Kylo said, using her words from this morning against her. She smirked.

"He's not my type." Rey said. Kylo smirked back at her, pulling her closer to him.

"So you have a type." He stated.

"Yes." She replied smiling.

"What is your type?"

"The tall, dark, and handsome kind." She answered, raising a hand to brush a strand of his hair back into place.