Beautiful

Author's Note: The next updates are here! Don't forget to check out Part 4, as I uploaded two new chapters back to back. I'll have more tomorrow as well. Enjoy! ♡

*artwork used does not belong to me*

General Hux and Officer Canady talked across Kylo Ren as if he wasn't there. Why had he chosen to sit in the middle? Not only had today provided no leads in the whereabouts of the droid or the downed fighter, he was now forced to the middle of nowhere for what he assumed would end up being some less than questionable edibles for his evening meal.

He should have spoke up. He should have suggested they ate on the shuttle. After all, the Supreme Leader considered Kylo second in command to the First Order. But no, here they were, in a dimly lit and dusty cantina.

Suddenly, Hux tapped Canady on the shoulder and nodded his head towards Canady's left as their server approached the table.

She was tan and thin. Her brown hair was done up in three small loops of hair that nearly stacked one on top of the other at the back of her head. A few loose strands of hair hung close to her ears and cheeks. The large rounded tray she held close to her chest did little to hide the skimpy top she wore. Both the top and skirt were black with silver metallic trimmings. The skirt parted on either side of her legs, exposing the flesh of her thighs.

"Gentleman." she spoke to them in an almost sultry voice. She lowered the tray she held and bowed forward to place napkins at each of their spots at the table. Kylo suspected she had been instructed to place the napkins in this particular fashion, as her chest was heavily displayed to all at the table.

The girl straightened.

"What can we offer you tonight?" She asked. She did not make eye contact with them.

"Well, well, well. Desert Rose indeed." Canady commented. The girl flashed a smile and Kylo instantly knew it was forced. At least she had all her teeth. Leave it to Hux to make such vile assumptions about a complete stranger.

"We require the best edibles and um...how about some of that... what was it that man said he had? Some sort of nectar?" General Hux spoke up, eyeing the faded menu he held in his hands.

"Oh you don't want that." The girl said quickly.

"And why not?" General Hux nearly snapped. It made Kylo tense up.

"Unless you want your gums to go numb and your voice to be raw in the morning, we have much better offerings for gentleman such as yourselves." The girl explained.

"I can think of something else I'd like raw tonight." Canady said, his left hand reaching to touch the girl's exposed thigh. The air around him tensed uncomfortably. Kylo felt embarrassed and disgusted at Canady's audacity to touch this girl in this manner.

"What offerings DO you suggest?" General Hux asked, lowering his menu. Canady continued to explore the girls thigh with his hand as she expertly gave a run down of the beverages the establishment offered. Her eyes briefly flicked to his face. He briefly wondered what she was thinking. She thought him odd, not intimidating. No one had come to the bar wearing a mask before. She was curious as to how he would eat or drink.

Her eyes returned to Hux as he placed the tables order.

"All right then. We will take two orders of Fodu with green fire sauce, one Bantha steak - medium rare and three of your finest Naboo wines."

"Anything else?" She asked. Kylo felt the girls anticipation to depart the table. Canady was making her extremely uncomfortable with the way his hand was caressing her thigh.