Familiar Faces

After breakfast we had to go back to our rooms. I would kill for my music right now. I hope August isn't mad. He's gonna be mad. I took my bun out and sat back against the wall.

A guard came and got me then took me to some guy's office. I sat down looking him right in his eyes.

"What are you in here for? Your file doesn't say"

"Probably because I didn't do anything. My sister got hit by a car and died so of course I was angry. Leilani, the other girl that was with me, asked if I wanted to go with her to get revenge and I said yeah. Then when we got to his house and he said sorry she shot him. I did nothing. Oh can't I sue? My rights weren't read to me and I wasn't given a fair trial"

"Wait you mean to tell me that they brought you here before the station?!"

"Yes that's exactly what I meant to tell you"

"God! Get outta here" I rolled my eyes and walked out of there. A guard took me to a new space with two beds in each cubicle but the walls were low so they could see us.

I sat in the empty bed ignoring stares from the other women. Taylor waved me over from across the room. I sighed loudly and laid down. I heard foot steps and looked over at Paris. We have the same cubicle.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"Yeah there's no music here. I practically live off of music"

"You have to make your own music here Rayna. Do you sing or anything?"

"Yes I sing and dance"

"Well sing and I'll make the beat to the song"

"Okay" She started the beat to Kisses Down Low and I sang the first verse feeling a little better.

"See what I mean. The only time you'll hear music around here is at our holiday parties"

"Well I won't be here long enough to attend one of them"

"Too bad"

"Rayna Johnson you have a visitor" The PA system said loudly.

"Come on I'll show you the room" Paris led me to the lobby then to where I go in. I walked in happy to see August. He didn't look happy though. I walked over and sat down.

"Rayna what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"It wasn't my fault August. Leilani told me to meet her at the park then asked if I wanted to help her get revenge on the guy that hit Kye. I said yes, we went to his house, she shot him. That's it"

"Why'd you say yes in the first place?"

"Because I did want revenge but I wasn't planning on killing him. I didn't even get close to touching him"

"It amazes me how stupid people can be"

"Hold up. Hold the fuck up. Are you referring to me? Oh hell no. I'm not stupid at all. I shouldn't even be here for more than one reason so don't start shit with me right now August. I'm really not in the mood. Kye's gone. I'm here with Taylor, Leilani, and lesbian rapists. I didn't choose to be here" I stood up leaving the visitor room and went back to my cubicle.

I can't believe him. I covered my red face with my hair and cried silently. What is wrong with me? I took my glasses off annoyed when some women said my name. I looked up wiping my face at a woman in a guards uniform.

"We're moving you to a temp room. It's male and female so no funny business" I followed her to the building next to this one up to a room on the third floor. She let me in and gave me the stuff I needed for my bed.

I made the bed and laid on it feeling more comfortable knowing this is only temporary. The door opened and I looked up scared out of my mind to see Cameron walk in and lay down mad. No. No no no no. Why is he in temporary rooming?! With me?! He still hadn't noticed me yet which was fine with me.

A guard walked in and gave me soap and a toothbrush.

"No I can't stay here with him!" Cameron sat up quickly and turned his head looking at me shocked.

The guard left ignoring me.

"Dream come true" Cameron proclaimed moving over to my bed. I got up running to the door trying to open it. He pulled me back to the bed holding me down. "Did you come here for me baby?"

"No! Leave me alone"

"Rayna stop struggling. After that stunt you pulled I should already be tearing apart your insides but I won't. Yet. You could've listened to me and stayed quiet. Then we'd be in a big comfy bed making a baby"

"You're sick"

"Sick of you resisting me"

"Get off of me"

"Rayna I'll get off when I feel like it" He kissed my forehead then got up sitting back down on his bed. I turned over facing the wall in desperate need of a drink.

"Rayna you have another visitor in one day. Must be famous" The guard for this floor took me downstairs. I walked in sitting at the table with Jayon and my mom.

"What are you two here together for?"

"His father was your father's best friend. Anyways what are you doing here?"

I told them both what happened.

"You have to get me out of here. They put me in a room with Cameron! I can't be in here"

"Cameron?! The one that kidnapped you?!"

"Yes"

They said they'd see what they could do and left. I made the walk to my room as slow as possible and when I got there I stayed as far away from Cameron as possible.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.