Surprised In Too Many Ways

Jayon left and I got a call from the funeral director. He said I have to come up there and pick some stuff out. I went to my room with Jonah and got on top of August.

"Babe wake up!" Nothing. "Baby" Nothing. "I'm horny" He sat up and opened his eyes. Wow. "No I'm not. I need to go to the funeral home"

"Alright" I got off of him and went to get Jonah ready. I gave him a bath then put an all white outfit on him. August was ready to go ten minutes later.

We got in his car and he drove to the funeral home Kye's service will be at. Inside they took us to the morgue where her body is.

I didn't want to look at her but I did. I had to see if the outfit they put on he was good enough. They had her in fucking church clothes.

"No no no. Kye would never wear this. She'd want a baby blue crop top and a white skater skirt, with sneakers. Come on she's 13 not 80" The woman that dressed her nodded silently and let us leave.

We went to a room full of coffins and had to pick one. God I hate the smell of this place. I picked a red wooden casket and got her name put on it with silver plates. Then they had me write what I wanted on her tombstone. I wrote that she was and still is the craziest girl you would've ever met. Then I listed her as a sister, best friend, and twerk twin.

We left and went to the store to buy stuff for the party afterwards. I bought all her favorite foods and drinks and a cake. I had a weird sensation that someone was watching me the whole time. At home I put everything in the kitchen and laid on the couch with August.

I called a doctor and asked when I would need an appointment. He said on my tenth week. I heard the door open and Kurrency walked in with Janice.

"Kurrency what did you tell Jayon? That you apparently forgot to tell me when you were here?" She sat down by our feet looking confused.

"I haven't said a word to Jayon. Why would I talk to him about anything Ray he broke your fucking heart when he left."

"I-is Leilani out?"

"Yeah she's out but under house arrest"

Jayon lied?

"Ok. What are you doing here?"

"We're taking you shopping for baby stuff"

"We don't even know the sex of the baby yet"

"We can get both. Whatever you don't need will go to goodwill or something."

"Alright. Do you think I should put on some flats?"

"No bitch! Your ass is already short and the heels look better with your whole outfit. No flats until you're fat okay" Janice pulled me up from the couch and took my hair out. "Your hair also looks better in a ponytail"

"Jan do you talk to Jayon?"

"Eww why would I talk to that sob story? Rayna quit being so damn paranoid! Why do you keep asking about him anyway?"

"He came over earlier and told me that Leilani has some friends from prison looking for me so they can kill me."

"What?!!" All three of them said giving me the same look.

"He said she's trying to break up me and August because she likes me and I don't like her back"

"The bitch is crazy!! Come on Rayna nothing will happen. Can't break up love. We'll be outside so hurry up" They both went outside yelling at each other about Leilani and that situation.

I leaned down kissing August but he pulled me down on to his lap.

"Baby I gotta go"

"No you don't"