It Can't End This Way

August ordered a pizza for us and I turned my phone off because I need absolutely zero disturbing calls messing up my night. I went to my room, showered, and put on some black shorts and a hoodie.

My hair didn't get wet so I just left it down. When I went upstairs August's friend Javaris was here. I got some pizza and ate while they talked to each other. I heard Paris's voice looking up at her giving Javaris a kiss.

"Oh. Hey Rayna"

"Hey Paris"

"Can we go somewhere more private? I need a girl to talk to"

"Of course" I took her to the basement where we both sat on the couch. "What's up?"

"I'm scared. Javaris beats me. Really bad. He's been doing this since before I got arrested. A whole year"

"O-Oh my god Paris!"

She lifted her shirt showing me multiple bruises. She started crying so I pulled her into a hug.

"Are you living with him?"

"Yeah"

"You can stay here for a little while but what are we gonna tell him?"

"Uh I'll go tell him that you need me here for planning and girl problems"

"Yeah yeah go tell him"

She wiped her face and ran upstairs. This is some bullshit. Does she actually think I believe her?

Paris POV

That bitch believed me. I have to call Leilani. She might pay me extra for this. I can't wait until I get August underneath me. I love that fine specimen and I plan on Rayna catching us in the act. It'll destroy her! Then the real boss will get what HE wanted.

Back To Rayna

I laughed my way to my room and grabbed my glasses. I could probably wipe the bruises off her stomach and back with a wet paper towel.

I really don't know how I'm going to stop what she's trying to do since I don't know what she's trying to do. I went and brushed my teeth. I went upstairs annoyed when I seen her flashing her teeth at August when he handed her a blanket.

I took her to a room upstairs and got her situated. She asked for some time alone and I wanted to roll my eyes and call Leilani to tell her I know but that would mess it up. I went to the living room and sat next to August.

"Babe Paris is working with Leilani"

"What?"

"She is. I could tell. How long has Javaris known her?"

"A week"

"She said he's been beating her for a year"

"Um okay we'll see how this plays out then"

"Alright" I went back to my room and laid down with Tigress. I turned on some cartoons texting my mom.

I heard the floor creak in my bathroom and instantly got scared.

"Who's there?" I asked getting up. I was surprised when Mike walked out of the bathroom. "What is your bitch ass doing here? Mike seriously leaving your kid! He's my kid now and you're not taking him away from me!"

"Rayna I'm here to say sorry. I was going to delete the pictures because I was starting to fall for you and after you told me that Jonah started calling you mom I just, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry" He left my room and I heard him go upstairs but I couldn't move. August walked in.