Killer Thoughts

Rayna POV

When we got home I went up to Jonah's room to check on him. He laid awake in his crib. When I looked at him a big smile came across his face. I played with him for a little bit until Mike walked in.

"He really likes you a lot" Mike proclaimed referring to Jonah.

"You think?"

"Yeah. I think he likes you more than he likes his own mom"

"Yeah well I would to if I was getting dropped on the floor on purpose by my mom"

"Me too. But one thing I definitely know for sure is that he doesn't like you as much as I do"

I smiled at him as he walked closer to me backing me against the crib. His hand slid around my waist while the other one went behind my ear into my hair. He leaned in kissing my lips a bit hard but it was still nice.

He smiled at me then left the room. I don't know what to say about that so I just went down to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple from the fridge and took it to my room. I laid on my bed on my phone replying to each and every comment on all of my videos and pictures. All of this took about two hours.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door. Time to get ready for bed.

One hour later

Mike POV

I'm one step closer to getting Rayna. That kiss was just a mini preview of what I'd do to her. She might be small but she has a big butt and nice boobs. Can't wait to see her naked. God damn I can't stop thinking about it. I went downstairs to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in"

I walked in getting 'excited' when I seen her laying on her bed on her back in a sports bra and pajama shorts. She didn't look at me until I sat next to her on her bed and locked her phone.

I leaned down kissing her again on her lips. She kissed back too. Damn her lips are good. She let me put my hand on her bare waist while making out with her. It won't take very long to get her in bed multiple times.

I pulled away from her delicious mouth and stood up. My eyes grazed over her perfect body one more time before I left her room. I went to my room and turned on my camera. I'm planning big things for this camera.

August POV

I laid in bed feeling confused about a lot of shit. I keep thinking about my feelings for Rayna, Cameron doing what he did, Toya disrespecting me and Jonah, my career, and anything else that jumped into my thoughts.

Every time Rayna looks at me with her beautiful hazel eyes I always get this weird feeling in my stomach. This also happens when she smiles at me, talks to me, sings and dances without knowing I'm watching, and when her whole face turns red from blushing and she hides her face with her hair I just want to kiss the hell out of her. Corny?

I can tell Mike likes her but he's the biggest player I've ever met in my life. He once dated a girl for two months and broke up with her after he fucked her a few times. He told me that was all he really wanted and that he never liked the 'bitch'. I just hate the way he treats women and I know he'd hurt Rayna worse than Cameron ever did.

Chris is too old for her and he knows that which is why he's backed off. I don't really flirt with her much because then I'd be like any other guy she's ever met. I try to contain myself each time I talk to her but it's so fucking hard!

I grabbed my phone and put my Beats on. I turned on Love Faces by Trey Songz which just made me think of Rayna more.

Taylor POV