Devious Phone Calls

We got to leave the hospital and go home earlier than expected. I made Kye get on the couch instead of going to her room and made us some breakfast. I need some sleep. I put a shirt on because I only had my sports bra on.

We ate in the living room for once and I acted wide awake for Kye. I'll sleep when Kye doesn't need me anymore. She asked to do my hair since it was still in the loose ponytail from last night.

While she was doing my hair Jayon called me again. I didn't answer. He called eight more times before Kye yelled at me to answer it.

"What?" I answered reluctantly.

"Can we meet up somewhere to talk? Can I come sneak you out of the girls home?"

"I'm not there anymore and we are never meeting up to talk ever. There's nothing to talk about, you broke up with me, I moved on, I have a boyfriend now Jayon! Stop calling me!!!" I hung up and Kye's hands stopped doing my hair.

"That was Jayon?"

"Yes it was. He called me last night at the hospital" She kept doing my hIr so I got on Instagram. Haven't been on in a little while. Taylor was liking all my new pictures and videos and shit like bitch didn't we stop talking because you weren't a very good friend?

I posted one of Kye doing my hair.

"Kye are you sure you're mexican because you braiding the front of my hair like an african!"

"Ahaha tender headed?"

"Yes girl I've never had my hair braided before"

"Where is your flat iron?"

"Downstairs in my bathroom"

"I'll go get it" August proclaimed when he came downstairs. My phone rang again showing Jayon's number. What the hell does he want now?! I silenced my phone.

"So when do you think August will propose?"

"Wh- Kye!"

"When do you think he'll get you pregnant? When do you think you'll get laid?"

"KYE" Her mouth and mind is out of control!

August walked back upstairs and handed the flat iron to Kye. Kye looked at him with an indescribable look on her face making him confused.

"What were you two talking about?" August asked sitting down across from me on the other couch.

"Noth-"

"Your future. Your sex life." Kye interrupted me.

"Oh my god" I covered my face with my hands since August was sitting right in front of me. August laughed.

"Rayna I may be 13 but my ass will not sit back and not say what I want to say when I have less than 3 weeks to live."

"Yeah Kye I understand that but you don't have to keep repeating it"

"Awe RayRay's embarrassed" Kye is starting to work my last nerve. She finished straightening my hair ten minutes later. There was a loud knock at the door that I answered before anyone else. Toya.

"Hi how may I help you?" I asked pretending nothing ever happened between us.

"Where my son at?" She asked while popping her gum showing her nasty lipstick stained teeth.

"Shouldn't you know? He's with his father" I explained referring to August but of course she didn't know that. She tried to push her way into the house but I pushed her ass back out.

"What do you want ma'am?"

"Bitch! Move out the god damn door so I can get my son away from yo ugly raggedy hoe ass" I paused all movement and laughed at her. Kye walked up behind me.