Abuse. Murder. Taken In.

This morning I woke up then took a quick shower finding out that my bandages/cast was waterproof. I got dressed and realized that I never had the chance to ask for a new hair tie or contacts. I left my hair down then put my glasses on. Since Naomi left with Kye to get her an outfit I put on some light pink lip gloss.

I walked downstairs finding that everyone was already gone. I walked out to my car with my bags in hand and the not so helpful driver didn't notice how hard it was for me to get down the steps. I got in the car making sure to slam the door since he didn't help me. He glared at me from the mirror so I glared back. He shook his head but still drove off.

When we got to August's house he was waiting on the porch. He walked down to the car and helped me out. No words were exchanged as he carried me to the porch.

"Good morning" I said fixing my glasses.

"Morning cutie. Door's unlocked. I'm waiting for someone." I smiled at him then walked into his house. Cameron sat on the couch watching tv so I walked to the kitchen. I started cleaning and heard breathing. I was scared that it was the dog so I spun around bumping into Cameron.

"You scared me!"

"Sorry. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. My leg hurts like hell but it's okay"

"You're so much cuter with your hair down" He looked me up and down making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks Cameron. Can you let me work now?"

"Sure" He walked away so I turned on my music. The song that came on was Party Girls by Ludacris. I sang it and couldn't dance due to my injury. The music helped me go way faster and when I finished the kitchen I walked out still singing. I went to the living room and started dusting everything off.

Bouncing on my dick by Tyga came on and I love this song so much that I couldn't help but rap and move to it. I rapped while wiping the windows and it was extremely explicit but no one was in here so I just continued.

"Gotta badass bitch just bouncing on my dick" I said as I turned around to grab the air freshner. I seen Cameron, August, and Chris Brown sitting on the couches. My cheeks turned bright red and I just kinda limp ran out of the room. I went down to the basement and started cleaning Cameron's room.

I knew I would be embarrassed about this for the longest so I was making sure to keep my voice down when I sang my other music. I finished his room then went back upstairs past everyone hiding behind my hair. August pulled me back by my waist and took out my earbuds. I looked at his smiling face and avoided looking at Chris and Cameron.

"Is something wrong?" I asked acting like nothing happened.

"Didn't Naomi teach you not to talk with that language?" He asked smirking.

"Nope. She uses it worse. Well not worse but um no" I covered my face again and he grabbed my hands.

"Okay but no need to be embarrassed Rayna. It's all good"

"Alright" He let me go and I crawled upstairs to the bedrooms. One thing I did notice was that Chris had bags so I'm guessing he's staying here for a little bit so I went to the guest room and started cleaning. Wowzers by Lil Wayne and Trina came on which is way more explicit than the other song but I still rapped it since I knew no one would come up here for sure.

I danced to it ignoring the pain and got on the bed to fix the sheets. It was really hard because I was so short and the bed was so big.

"She say Tunechi go slower, and tunechi went faster" I rapped while stretching to keep the sheets in place. Trina's part came on and it's nasty but whatever. So am I. I rapped along with it and when I finished the song went off and I looked to my side seeing Chris standing against the wall with his arms folded and a smirk on his face. My face got even hotter than before. I sat up and took my earbuds out.