Unwanted Guests and A New Girl

After the party Jonah was asleep in Mike's bed and we were all sitting in the living room watching TV. I sat on the couch next to August. I was getting notifications like crazy from Instagram and it was getting annoying. I turned on Don't Disturb then got on Vine. I made a name then turned on my camera. I set it up in the hallway and turned on ChiRaq by Nicki Minaj. I recorded a dance long enough for YouTube and to cut parts out for Vine and Instagram.

I sat down in my room and decided to record myself singing. I turned on the instrumental to Heart Attack by Trey Songz and started singing. I put some on Instagram and the whole thing on YouTube.

Taylor- Oh My Gawd girl I can't wait to meet you. I had no idea you could sing and dance like that!!!!!! You bout to be wifey

I laughed at her dramaticness then heard crying from upstairs. I heard a yell then ran upstairs to Mike's room. Jonah was being carried by Toya out of the room. I blocked her way out causing her to stop in her tracks.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked getting a little mad.

"Taking my son home! Get out of my way!"

I snatched Jonah from her when she was off guard and handed him to Mike who stood behind me. I stepped towards her getting more mad every second I looked at her face.

"Are you trying to make me mad?" I asked calmly clenching my teeth.

"Maybe dumb bitch! Get out of my way now witcha hoe-" I cut her off by slamming her in her face with my fist. Anger raged through my veins as I went crazy on her. My rings left cuts on her face and my nails left scratches. She got exactly no hits in and I'm about half her size.

As soon as I got a couple teeth to come out of her mouth with blood August pulled me off of her. He carried my wild body downstairs to the kitchen. I rinsed her blood off of my hands and sat down. August busted out laughing. Chris walked in the kitchen laughing hard too.

"She is knocked out!" Chris proclaimed laughing harder.

"I need to go for a walk" I exclaimed standing back up. I walked outside and made my way down the sidewalk. Walking wasn't enough so I started running. I ran and ran and ran until it got super dark outside. August was calling me like crazy. I sat down on a bench and called him back.

"Rayna what the hell?" He answered sounding panicked

"Sorry I was mad" I explained taking a breath.

"Alright just come home please" He said relieved.

"Ok I will" I hung up and seen that it was past midnight. I started my walk back out of breath from running for so long. I was walking until I seen a big group of people talking in the middle of the street. I hurried past them back to August's house. I walked into the unlocked door and locked it. I went downstairs to my room to change and get ready for bed.

I got in the shower making sure I was squeaky clean before I got out. I put my wet hair up in a top bun and wrapped a towel around it. I dried off and put on my robe. I sat on the sink then grabbed my makeup wipes. I got in the mirror and took all my makeup off that the water didn't get already. I washed my face with my Biore face mask then brushed my teeth.

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it to see Chris. His flirting ass smirked at me and licked his lips.

"Damn shorty" He said with no purpose.

"Get out" I pushed him away from the door and shut it. I took my robe off then put on my lotion. I put my robe back on and walked out of my bathroom to my closet. I put on some panties with a matching sports bra. I pulled some white sweatpants on then took the towel off of my hair. I sat down on my bed and took it out of it's bun.