Connections

I got out of bed early this morning at about 5am because my bed was killing me without sheets and a comforter or pillows so I just got showered and ready to work. I took a little over 10 minute shower then dried off and put on the caribbean breeze lotion I bought yesterday. I walked into my closet and put on some underwear that happened to be white and it matched the bra. I put on some black skinny jeans, a black tank top, a gold chain, and some black and gold sandals. Then I looked at my toe nails. They looked fine so I didn't worry about that.

I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail and put on a black headband with gold metallic stripes on the bow. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup then brushed my teeth. I put some gold bracelets on and a couple rings. I stll had my belly ring in so I left that. I put Don't Drop That Thun Thun and put in my headphones. I took my cleaning supplies and went upstairs to the kitchen. I guess it's becoming a habit to start here first.

I danced/twerked while cleaning the kitchen and it only took about five minutes for everything to be sparkling. I could get used to waking up early. It's also still dark outside and I like when it's dark but I can still see so it's not like I'm cleaning in the dark. I made my way through the whole first floor twerking my butt off glad that no one was awake to see. I ran upstairs to the hallway and dusted everything off and used my silent vacuum to clean the carpet. I went into Chris's room and he was knocked out.

I cleaned his clothes off the floor and put them in the hamper that I carry around with me. I put everything back the way it was making sure I was quiet while I danced around his room. I left there and went to the bathroom. The next song was Drunk In Love by The Weeknd. I sang it while cleaning the shower and the toilets loudly because the door was closed. I cleaned off the mirror and it started to get hot so I folded my tank top up so it was like a crop top. When I was almost done with the mirror I seen August get out of the bathtub in a towel hanging loosely on his waist. I stared at him for the longest before I realized what was going on.

"I'll go" I walked out of the bathroom with my head down and went to his room to finish up the second floor. Sex You by Bando Jonez came on and I'm obsessed with song so I belted out the lyrics with all my heart and did very elaborate dance moves around August's bedroom. I was cleaning so fast and so into the song that I didn't notice August standing in the doorway watching me dance and sing with a weird expression on his face.

I swear I need to be more careful. My face felt like it was on fire. I paused the music and August walked in the room in some basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Yeah I'm just gonna um go wash these clothes" I said about to walk out of the room.

"Wait" August looked at me with a smirk. "Can you lotion my back?" He held the bottle of lotion out to me and I hesitated but took it anyway. I got behind him realizing how short I was compared to him. He was atleast a foot and a couple inches taller than me.

I put some lotion in my hand and rubbed it on his back. I could feel his smirk even without looking at his face. I massaged it into his skin and handed the lotion back.

"Thanks Rayna"

"You're welcome August" I smiled at him and walked out of them room still with burning cheeks. I ran downstairs to my room and got all of my dirty clothes. I put them in the washer with Chris and August's dirty clothes. I started it then went to my room to put all my stuff away. I put all the bras and panties in the dresser than put my jewelry and headbands in my closet. I put all my hygiene things in the bathroom and set up my treadmill. I know I just did that whole hour long workout cleaning the house but now I wanna test out my new toys so I started lifting weights.

I heard the doorbell rang and ran to get it. I opened it to see the delivery guy. He smiled at my body then his eyes finally made their way up to mines.