Company

When August came back he went to his room mad. I asked Kye to take Jonah up to her room and lock the door then I went to August's room.

He was laying on his bed staring at the floor. I shut his door and sat next to him.

"What's wrong?"

"My mom. I don't see why she would do that"

"Don't beat yourself up thinking about it babe. I'm perfectly fine"

"Alright"

"Alright"

I gave him one simple kiss not expecting it to turn into a heated make out session but it did and I didn't stop it. I had to stop when Kye walked in with a crying Jonah.

She raised one eyebrow at me and I just took Jonah from her ignoring her comment. I changed his diaper then fed him some food. My phone rang showing a picture of Amber.

"Hey"

"Hey Rayna. Want to meet your nephew?"

"What?! I have a nephew?! Hell yeah"

"Alright well we'll come over there"

"Alright see you in a little bit"

I hung up and went to my room to put on some clothes. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a tight black and floral Adidas sleeveless top. I put on matching shorts then put silver earrings on.

I took a picture and posted it then went to get Jonah dressed. I dressed him in a red polo, khaki cargos, red Adidas, and a red snapback.

Kye walked in the room and started twerking on me.

"RAYNA WAS GETTING FREAKY!!!!"

Jonah laughed so I put him down and started tickling Kye causing her to fall over and freak out.

"NO RAY I'M SORRY!!" I laughed at her and took Jonah to August. Kye ran in and started tickling me. I busted out in laughter and ran away from her but she pulled me back by my belt loop. I fell into her and attacked her until we were both out of breath.

I got up when I caught my breath. The door bell rang and Kye followed me when I went to answer it. Amber was there with Shalia and Kayla and she was holding a baby boy who looked a little older than Jonah.

I gave them all hugs and let them in. August came down with Jonah. I introduced them to each other then we all went to the basement.

"Ok so Amber I hope you know I will spoil your child more than you, mom, or even dad has" I said kissing his nose.

"Good luck with that. He's a little bad ass" I took a picture with everyone posting them to IG and making a Flipagram to post to Vine.

"Oh yeah next weekend on Saturday I'm having a party for all of us. Can you make it?"

"Of course" "Sure" "Definitely"

"Why you no turn up? You no want to have fun? In my country they used to say go to hell if you no finna turn de fuq up! Pasemos de una puta vez!!" Kye's crazy ass said standing up.

"Ve a buscar ze música para que podamos convertir la puta boca!" I stated. She smiled and ran to my room to get my radio.

"Damn y'all bishes know spanish?" Amber asked.

"Kye is mexican and I learned from her. Las hermanas de sangre yo" Kye smiled at me and plugged the radio into the wall. I plugged my phone into it and turned on Vato by DJ Mustard.

Kye and I started dancing and the first two people to join us were Jonah and Carson, Amber's son. Kayla joined and we all started dancing like crazy people. August recorded us laughing and Shalia was looking at us weirdly.

Jonah started twerking causing me to laugh extremely hard I could feel my face turn red.

I heard the doorbell ring so I ran upstairs to get the door. It was August's mom. Why the fuck does this bitch have to come ruin a good time?! I tried slamming the door only to hit her foot. I shook my head and went back to the basement.

"Your mom is here" I said to August.

"What? Alright all of y'all go in Rayna's room while I deal with this" I took everybody to my room and locked the door. I laid on my bed with Kye, Shalia, Jonah, and Carson. Amber sat in my chair and Kayla sat at my desk.

"What's going on?" Shalia asked.

"I was kind of kidnapped last night by Cameron and August's mom was in on it"

Before anyone said anything we heard a loud thud followed by multiple punches. Then August yelling.

"Is he beating up his mom?" Amber asked me.

"I don't think he would go that far" I got up and cracked the door. I seen Cameron on the floor taking punch after punch from August. I swear it turned me the hell on seeing August flexing and shit. Okay let me stop. "It's Cameron" I closed the door and laid back down.

"Ray why you biting your lip like that?" Kye asked smirking. They all laughed while I blushed.

We held a conversation so we couldn't hear what was going on outside the room. My phone rang and it was Jayon.

"Ray answer it on speaker. Everybody shhhh"

"Hello" I answered.

"Um Hey Rayna. I was calling to see if you're ok"

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you?"

"No" Kye made a sad puppy dog face.

"W-why is that?"

"Rayna you already know why. Seeing you again today two years after we broke up broke my heart in a million pieces. Seeing you kissing another guy was horrible. I mean you know that I still love you and the only reason I broke up with you was because we were both 18 and I was going to build houses in Haiti for a year. Can you just forgive me?"

"There's really nothing you did that I have to forgive you for but I've moved on and I think it's time you do too"

"*sigh*"

"I gotta go" I hung up quickly and we all busted into laughter.

"I actually feel bad for him" Kye stated. I shook my head and looked out of my door. Cameron was unconscious and August was upstairs. That's when I heard a gunshot.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.