Party Until You Die

I cleaned the kitchen again and put Jonah in his walker. August was laying on the couch so I ran and laid on his back. My phone vibrated causing me to laugh. I looked at the text from Kurrency saying she's here.

I opened the door and she jumped in attacking me with a blindfold.

"What is this for?!"

"Wait!! Damn I said I had a surprise. Do not take this off okay!"

"Alright"

"Okay come in and- SHUT UP!!!"

"Kurrency hurry the hell up"

"Bitch wait" She took the blindfold off and when I seen who was standing three feet away from me I screamed loudly running into her arms.

"Janice where the hell have you been?!"

"I moved to Cali but when Kurrency told me she found you I had to come back"

"Oh my god I missed you so much"

"I missed you too"

Hours Later

Kurrency and I told Janice everything and we reminisced for a really long time but it was fun.

"Now we are all going to a party Rayna. No excuses! Come on we'll pick out your outfit" Kurrency stated. They dragged me to my room and threw clothes at me from my closet.

The outfit they picked was a tight black strapless dress with see through slits on the sides. I put it on seeing that it was really short. The shoes I had were black and gold pumps that were actually comfortable.

They accessorized me with gold rimmed glasses I didn't even know I had, a gold 3 finger ring, a gold chain, and a gold anklet. It took an hour for them to do my makeup and another to take the braids out of my hair, make it curly again, and make it shiny.

"Damnn we did a good job" Janice proclaimed taking a picture of me.

"Alright we still have an hour before the party starts so we're going back to my house to change and we'll pick you up at 8pm" Kurrency told me.

"Ok I'll be waiting" They left and August walked in while I was looking in the mirror. He got behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

He started whispering things in my ear that are rated R so they won't be shown to the public. 😏

I turned on Kiss Land by The Weeknd and started grinding on him. God damn he knows how to bring out my freaky side. He picked me up and laid me on my bed getting between my legs while hovering over top of me.

He kissed my neck multiple times making his way down then he stopped. ??

"What you teasing me for?" I asked sitting up.

"Now you know it's the other way around" He stated pecking my nose.

"Yeah I guess it is. But you don't have to wait long"

"Why?"

"Because my birthday is Friday" I smirked at him and he looked at me with some freaky eyes making me laugh.

"I gotta plan some shit now" My phone vibrated saying to come outside.

"See you later babe" I said getting up.

"Alright" I gave him a quick kiss and went outside. I got in the car asking no questions as the driver drove us to the party.

The building we pulled up to was silent. There was no people around. Kurrency guided us to the back to an alley and to a door where a guy sat in a chair.

He let us in and inside the music was so loud that's all you could hear, colorful lights flashed everywhere, and the dancefloor was packed. Three fruity drinks were brought to us on a silver platter and a note was on it from some guy. He bought us drinks as soon as we walked in.

I drank it enjoying every last bit. It was strong though. We went to the dance floor dancing to the music having fun. I seen a guy standing upstairs watching me from the railing. It kind've scared me but I didn't let him ruin my night.

4 Hours Later

We all sat down exhausted from dancing so much. It isn't even midnight yet. We got more drinks cooling off for a little bit before going right back to dance. Kurrency went to the bathroom and Janice started dancing with some guy.

Kurrency didn't come back after twenty minutes and I got worried. I waited ten more minutes before going to the bathroom. She wasn't there. I tried calling her phone but when I heard it ring from an empty stall I knew something was wrong.

I ran around the whole club getting about thirty dozen cat calls from thirsty niggas and surprisingly more than ten from thirsty hoes. I found her passed out on a couch with some guy feeling her up.

"Excuse me could you remove your dirty hands from my friend?" I asked rudely.

"Only if you let me put them on you"

"Ew you are so gross! Just get off of her" She woke up and jumped up off the couch. I grabbed her hand and took her back to Janice. She said she wanted to leave so we did. They dropped me off and I went inside to a quiet house.

I went to my room smiling when I seen August asleep in my bed. I showered and put on a pajama set from Victoria's Secret. I put my hair in a ponytail and got in bed laying on August's chest.

He smiled kissing my cheek and wrapping me in his arms.

Morning

I dressed in tight distressed skinny jeans, a crew neck that had a picture of JFK on the front, white and blue Nikes, and a white bow headband on my curly hair.

I put my music on and went to work. I had to stop when I heard Jonah crying. I picked him up and he stopped crying instantly. But when I went to put him down he erupted in tears again. And again. And again.

He would not let me put him down. I managed to finish my cleaning while holding him but it wasn't easy. Kye came downstairs and laid on the couch.

"Ray my foot hurts!!!!!"

"And?"

"My head"

"Ugh I meant And what am I supposed to do about it"

"Uh massage it" She claimed holding her foot up in my face.

"Ew. Go soak them in hot water"

"Where? The sink? A puddle? The stove?"

"Your bathtub!"

"Oh. You ain't gotta yell homie. It's all good in the neighborhood. It's just me and mi vato homes. You wan me to cry swomie. Hah? Thisa bisha tryna maka ma crya!!!"

"Kye I'ma whoop ya ass" She ran upstairs when I raised my hand. Jonah laughed at her. "She was scared huh?" I was finally able to put Jonah down in his high chair. Probably because he knows he's about to get food.

I put a bowl of cereal in front of him and sat next to him while I ate a bowl. I looked out the window creeped out when I seen the guy from the club watching me from a black Bentley. I flicked him off and continued eating.

August walked in looking fresh. He leaned over kissing me on my lips before he poured himself a bowl of cereal.

My phone rang my mom's ringtone so I answered on speaker.

"Hey mom"

"Rayna honey I'm so sorry. Y-your father died of a heart attack in his sleep last night"

Silence.........

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.