I'm Sorry

• Dedicated to Connor Franta

Hi guys. If you can't tell, things are kind of different than usual.

I just wanted to make sure you guys were informed with what's happening that relates to this fanfic, and I wanted to tell you I'm sorry.

For those of you who are like me and watch YouTube a bunch, you may know that on the day I am writing this; July 7, 2014; Connor Franta has left O2L. I watched his video, and the words that he said hit me like a ton of bricks. He Started YouTubing for the same reason I started this Wattpad account, and even this story. He (and I) both did it for the fun, because he (and I) wanted to. And now, it doesn't feel that way anymore.

I don't feel like I can just write anymore. I feel like I have to update. I have over 1.7k reads on this fanfic and it makes me so happy to think that so many people take timeout of their lives to read this. But I'm kind of Scared.

So far I haven't gotten any hate yet, and for that I'm extremely grateful. But if/when I do I'm not sure how well I'll do with it. And I'm also scared I'll let everyone down if my chapter sucks. I just can't get over it. I've tried, but it's impossible.

I'm Still writing this Story, but the updates may not be as often. I'm planning on linking a video to this to further explain myself, but I'm unsure. I just need a break to get back to the carefree and happy writer I once was.

I know, this is one of the worse times for this to happen, but shit just happens. I feel so bad about all of this and I'm so nervous anout writing this, but I feel like you guys deserve to know.

I'm really sorry guys, but I don't want to change for the worse because of this story. If anything I want to change for the better.

Please understand, I love you all. You're all awesome. And I'm glad I've been able to talk to you all. I just, need to do what I have to do.

I honestly love you guys and you don't understand how hard this is for me to do this. I literally have tears in my eyes just typing this. Imagine what filming it will do.

But I'll try to. I'll try to do anything to make you understand. I know at least some of you are pissed off, and I get that. I would be too. But this is starting to affect my daily life, so I'm sorry but I have to do this.

I love you all and I'll see you soon.

~Brie