Chapter 5: Leo

.-- .... . .-. . / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / --. --- ..--..

Leo cracked his eyes open a bit to be greeted by wicked bright lights. His shoulder killed And be still felt a little woozy after everything. Forcing his eyes open, he saw Apollo standing above him.

"That explains why it's so bright," Leo mumbled.

"Leo! Good! My son, Will, called me down here to make sure you were okay. You gave everyone quite a scare. Well, I'm gonna go and right a haiku about how awesome and great I am 'cuz I saved you so bye Leo!"

Leo groaned and shut his eyes, but snapped them open again when he realized that Nico wasn't there anymore. Concerned, Leo tried to sit up only to fall back down. The pain in his shoulder was awful and he passed out from it.

When he woke again, Nico was sitting back in his chair, looking at Leo worriedly.

"Guess you didn't get my note, eh?"

Leo then saw the piece of paper in Nico's hand that he had obviously left.

"No," Leo whispered, "What did it say?"

"I went to go get the rest on the Argo II and bring them back to camp. Don't worry, everyone's here, but they're just worried. I told 'em all to go to bed, that I'd just watch over you. Make sure nothing bad happened."

"Thank you," Leo whispered again as Nico waved it off. They were soon enveloped in a sort of awkward silence that neither of them know how to break.

Finally, Will came in a little later to look at Leo's shoulder. Even though his father had supposedly healed it, Will wasn't entirely sure why it was so bad. Leo's whole body burned as though he weren't immune to fire and had spontaneously combusted. Finally Will left to go call his dad or something, but Leo was having a hard time thinking straight. Nico approached him slowly, tears welling in his eyes. Leo held out his hand, which Nico ended up clutching like he was the one dying and Leo was his lifeline.

"Look, Nico, if I don't make it-"

"Leo shut up!"

"But Nico-"

"Leo. Shut. Up!"

"Nico," Leo whispered, "I just nee-"

"Leo. SHUT. UP!" Nico took a breath composing himself.

"Hey, you're crying."

"No I'm not." Nico's pale checks were glimmering from his tears and Leo let go of his hands to wipe them up.

"Yes you are."

"But I'm just so worried and-"

"Shh. It's gonna be fine Neeks."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

Hey y'all! So I just checked and I have

[drumroll]

72 VIEWS!

So I'd like to say thank you to all of you! This fic is growing wicked [very in NE] fast and I can't even believe it!

This chapter is dedicated to everyone because you have kept reading!

Now I'm gonna start these new things; 1. Question of the chapter: first one to get it right get the dedication, and 2. What'd you think questions [happen next, of blahblahblah, etc.].

For # 2 I may actually use some of your suggestions so comment!!!

The first QOTC: What is the first thing Annabeth says to Percy?

WDYT: Will happen to Leo?

Bye guys and I love you, and sorry this chapter's short I had writers block, and KEEP READING VOTING AND COMMENTING.

Watch out for those feels...

BYEEE!

~Brie/Satan