Chapter 12: Nico

.... . .-.. .--. / -- .

Nico turned around and screamed.

The figure looming over him laughed hysterically. It was shrouded in darkness, and it sort of reminded him of Hades, seeing as Nico's father could turn into darkness.

"Father?" Nico croaked out seeing as his throat had closed in fear. The figure laughed.

"I am not your father, Graeca. Although I do have help from my father, Erebus, God of Darkness. I'm Alexandra Landon, but you can call me Lex. Lex Landon." The girl uncloaked herself to reveal her true form.

She was 5'9 and had flaming straight red hair. Her eyes seemed an even darker color than Nico's. She had on jeans and a black 3/4 length black shirt and a heavy looking black sword.

"Don't worry," she said, seeing him eyeing the sword, "It's more dangerous than yours." She pulled Nico up by the elbows, causing him to yelp in surprise and pain. She sighed, frustrated, muttering to herself, "I told them no maiming!"

She half help half dragged Nico into a shadow and basically shadow traveled into the main corridor. He looked at her in surprise.

"I can do that too. Hello, daughter of Erebus at your service." They walked in silence for a little longer before Nico spoke up.

"Lex?"

"Yup."

"Why did you kidnap me? There were so many others in that conference. Why take me?" She gave him a look.

"You really wanna know?" He nodded.

"You were the easiest to break." She continued to drag Nico down the hall, picking up the pace. She seemed to be trying to distance herself from the conversation.

"But Lex?"

"What?" she snapped.

"You seem like you don't wanna talk about this."

"I do not."

"Why?"

"Because everyone tells me I 'sympathize with all the prisoners' and 'become their fake friends, great tactics' and so on. I don't want to pretend to be your friend, Nico di Angelo, seeing as I'm in charge of your case." They walked in silence a little more before Nico spoke up again.

"Where are you taking me?" She gave him a dark look.

"The chambers. Where Octavian gets to see you." Nico swallowed hard.

"What do you want from me?" She gave him a stone cold look and stopped walking.

"We want to break your spirit and soul. Make it so there's no point in living. Rewire your brain. Change your memories. Ever read Mockingjay?" Nico nodded. "You're Peeta. You've been to Tartarus?" Nico nodded again. "This is gonna be worse. Much worse."

And with that Lex started walking again.

Woo-hoo 2 chapters in one day!!!! Yay!!!

Shealinda gets the dedication. C'MON GUYS YOU CAN STUMP HER!!!

So boating was good. I made some more paracord bracelets.

My sister made me Doctor Who earrings!

I got pissed off at some Doctor Who fans today. Some Whovians suck.

I dunno what else to say.

Anyone want me to go livestream again?

721 reads. From 681 to 721 in a matter of hours. Holy schist guys YAYAYAYAYAY thank you so much!!!

QOTC: In SoN, Terminus does a pat down of Percy. After the pat down, what does Percy declare?

Byeeee and ILYSM!!!!

~Brie