Thank You Again

Hey guys! Thought you'd seen the last of me, huh? NOPE WRONG!

So I just want to say thank you, this story now has over 34 thousand reads and I just cannot fathom that. It is so unbelievable to imagine that that many people, silent or vocal, took time out of their day to read my crappy ass fanfic. Thank you all so much, you've made it possible for me to keep pursuing my love for writing and publishing more on this website (even though I get pissed at it often). You guys mean the world to mean and I can't have done it without you.

That's really awful grammar, I ****COULDn't have done it without you.

A video to celebrate or nah?

And for those of you who read the "I'm So Sorry" AN, (if you didn't don't worry I skip some AN's too when I really want the fluff,) my friend Deckard who was hospitalized back in January is now home again! He really appreciated all the love guys, so thank you for that too.

Well, I'll be taking my emo ass out that door now, and I'll see you all around, even though I'm not big in this scene anymore, you still might find me in Chaos fanfics or maybe even the obscure fandoms, but never 1D. Never ever.

Love you!

*BRIE*

P.S. So I did the math, and about 242 of you are from South Korea. My friend Mikey would absolutely love it if everyone from South Korea could promptly comment on this part of the story and show their pride for their nation! (She's also really jealous of you and in love with you and your culture.)