Chapter 16: Leo

- .... . / --. .. .- -. - ...

Leo and the rest of the crew were nervous about the giants that they're suppose to meet. They hadn't seen any sight of them, and they had no idea which giants they were going to be facing.

"You know," Leo started one dinner, "maybe the giants that we're facing are the banes of our fathers." The two other boys turned to him, their faces full of realization and horror.

"Of course!" Jason muttered under his breathe.

"Dam it!" Percy cursed. "I said dam, D-A-M, inside joke guys," he replied to the looks of shock that he was given. Percy Jackson swearing?! Absolutely unheard of.

"I know we have a plan and everything, but if we meet the giants there..."

"See you in the Underworld," Percy finished for Jason.

"This is gonna suck. Someone who survived the whole war with Gaea and more likely than not the Titan War is gonna die on this rescue mission."

"'Life is only precious because it ends, kid. Take it from a god. You mortals don't know how lucky you are.'" Leo and Jason gave him a look. "Mars said it. And it's true."

A silence enveloped them as they were all lost in their own thoughts about the future.

The Argo began to shake and rattle and the boys were sucked back into reality.

"The giants."

Hi guys. I know you waited a long time for this and it is short and sucks.

But I realized I need to write in Lex's POV. It's gonna make the death scene better.

Dedication: Shealinda of course.

QOTC: What giants are the banes of the boys' fathers?

I have

[drumroll]

OVER 1K READS HOLY HERA THANK YOU!!!

I'm gonna go so be kind and as happy as you can!

Hugs, kisses, and love.

~Brie

P.S. Littlemissgranger and I have started a secret project that happens to be a PJO/HOO collab story! I'll let you know when it is up.

And sorry again.