Chapter 11: Leo

.. .----. -- / -.-. --- -- .. -. --.

Nico cut the connection after showing Leo how to find him. Leo also tapped his watch, instead of it being all black like Nico's it was painted as though it were on fire, and brought up the holographic map. He located Nico's dot and zoomed in on his location, gasping and looking at Jason when he figured it out. "He's at Camp Jupiter."

.

.

[I wanted to cut it off there but I'm nice.]

.

.

Chiron dismissed the group, telling them that they would meet at the same place straight after breakfast tomorrow. Leo stood to leave, when his watch went off. He lit the display to find out Nico had sent him a message.

"When you get back to your room, gimme a call. We need to talk, cuz I know you were aware that whole time."

Leo shuddered. Nico knew. He knew. Leo sprinted to Bunker Nine, his only real place away from everyone.

Leo plopped down on the bed he had put in there and fired up his watch. Pulling up the call menu, Leo selected Nico's name.

A hologram popped up when Nico answered, showing Leo his very feeble friend.

"Hey Neeks," he whispered tentatively. Sure Nico had been fine and fierce when he IM-ed them, but now he seemed like a scared and injured 14 year old boy.

"H-Hi Leo."

"You sound nervous. Why are you nervous?"

"'Cause this is a really hard conversation."

"Hey it's okay. Why don't we focus on one thing at a time now, okay? We focus on getting you out safe and sound, and then we can deal with this stuff later. Okay?"

"O-Okay," Nico whispered back.

The boys talked for a while longer, until Leo noticed a figure looming over Nico.

"Nico look out!" Leo yelled, as the younger boy screamed.

The hologram cut out.

Guys I have 111 stories in my library. I think this is a sign. A sign that I need to stop reading and read my Doctor Who Comic. And write more.

Speaking of writing, a short chapter acquainted with a cliff hanger. How did you guys like it?

Speaking of reading, my reads have gone up from 607 yesterday to 681 reads. Holy Hera what the Flying Bison!!!

I know I don't seem as excited as usual, I'm just tired and sick of long drives (in cars that is).

I'm still debating whether or not to kill anyone. Scratch that. I am going to kill someone: I'm debating who to kill. Is that bad? Will you guys attempt to through me into Tartarus if I kill someone? Who cares you will never catch me!!!

Nobody got the QOTC last chapter, so no one gets the dedication. No one.

QOTC: In The Lost Hero, Annabeth thinks Jason might be connected to Percy's disappearance. Why does she think that?

[I know, repeat. FYI Shealinda I'm counting the previous as a stump.]

So I'm gonna go and hang out on a boat and swim even though it's quite frigid so...

BYEEEEE and ILY!!!!!!!

~Brie