Chapter 7: Leo

-. . . -.- ... ..--..

Leo kept wavering between consciousness and unconsciousness in the hours that Nico were gone. He woke up again to see Nico's limp body being placed next to him by a tall blonde.

"Jason?" He turned around to reveal Jason's concerned face. "What happened to Nico?"

"He had a panic attack. He should wake soon. Oh and here," Jason handed him a pink vial full of dark, thick liquid. "I know it looks like Ezma's vials but just drink it." Leo looked at Jason funny before handing the vial back to him.

"Can you open it please?" Jason laughed at his own stupidity, realizing one of Leo's shoulders wouldn't work. He opened the vial before thinking of something.

"Leo, question before you drink this: do you like anyone?" Jason pulled up a chair as he asked, waiting for Leo to give him at least a hint.

"Y-Yeah...?" Leo stuttered, surprised at the sudden and seemingly random question.

"Do you mind telling me?"

"Only if you tell me what this is about."

"Fine. This vial," he held it up, "it'll heal you. But it'll put you in a coma until your true love kisses you. And even Cupid, er, Eros I guess for you Greeks, doesn't even know. so do you mind telling me?"

"So I'm like a Latino guy version of Snow White, eh?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. You wanna know who I like. Like like. Like like like. Maybe even love. Probably love. Love. Most defiantly love. But you'll have trouble getting them to kiss me, I'm sure they don't like me."

"Who is it?" Jason prodded hoping to get a straight answer from the paling boy who was fading fast.

"Swear on the Styx that you won't tell."

"I swear." Thunder rumbled in the distance. "It's official. Now can you tell me?"

"Yeah it's-it's Neeks." Leo whispered.

"Here Leo drink this now," Jason demanded, pouring the liquid down his throat.

*~~*

What no one realized is that Leo was fully aware when he was in his coma. He could hear Jason talking to himself, making sure Neeks was Nico. He tested it out by calling him that, which Nico replied by saying that Leo was the only one who could call him that. Leo felt Nico clutch his hand, begging something to happen.

Finally he heard Jason calling Eros. They had a conversation, where Eros agreed to tell Nico who Leo's true love was, seeing as Jason couldn't and Eros knew.

Finally the two called Nico in and told Nico who Leo had fallen in love with. His reaction broke Leo's heart.

"What?! No. You're kidding. You're a ruthless monster who enjoys playing with people's minds! I HATE YOU! Why would he love me? I'm a Son of Hades, I'm a loser, I'm pathetic, and I need to go away! Just stop trying to humiliate me!"

"Nico wait! We know you are having a hard time accepting this, but if you don't believe us, just kiss him." Nico hesitated a little before agreeing.

"If you guys were kidding..." Nico let his threat hang in the air.

Leo felt Nico lean in and Leo waited in bated breath.

BOOM CLIFF HANGER!

But not.

But yes!

So woah update. A wicked fast one.

I got to run the bases at Fenway park today!!! IT WAS AMAZING AND ISHEKDBDHDKKE.

I got the BEST HAT EVER TOO.

Today was a good day.

So while it still is June 15th, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

I'm seeing Doctor Who tomorrow too!

Sorry for how short this is and how long this stupid note is.

Anyway, dedication: FlamingRaven again. Everyone else needs to step up y'all. And you girl need to keep doing what you're doing.

QOTC [its a repeat cuz no one answered]: What is the first thing Annabeth says to Percy?

Anyway Night y'all and thank you!

~Brie/Satan, Lord of Feels