Chapter 10: Nico

-.. . .- -.. / -- . .- -

Nico had gotten Chiron to call everyone for a meeting. He recited the prophecy, watching his friends shoot horrified glances at each other. He was about to quiet everyone and continue on to analyze the prophecy, when the room was filled with a bright light and a very loud explosion. Nico was very close to the flash-bang, so his eyes were filled with spots and his ears were ringing. He felt hands clamp on his arms while a rag that smelt like chlorophorm, a sickly sweet sent that would put him under. He tried to stuggle against his captores, but soon his vision went all black and he slumped against the people holding him.

When Nico woke up again, he was locked in a metal cell. Pure metal, without a door, only a slot near the ground where air could circulate and food could be shoved in. There was no bed, only a stack of potato sacks and hay, and instead to a toilet, there was a drain in the corner. Nico shuddered as he examined his surroundings.

What I wouldn't give to be Toph right now, he thought as he sigh hobbling over to the potato sacks. He plopped down and closed his eyes, as a sudden sharp pain shoot through his left leg.

"Schist," he cursed sitting up to inspect it. His ankle was purple and swollen, his shin was covered in cuts, and there was a gouge right above his knee. "Dam it," he whispered, realizing he couldn't escape with injuries like that.

Nico then saw something he hadn't noticed before: a faucet and a lamp. Turning on the faucet, he shown the light from the desk lamp on it, making a rainbow. He fished out a drachma from his pocket when he realized something: no one who knows better leaves a demigod with a rainbow unless they want information. But at this point Nico didn't care. Tossing in his drachma, he said, "O goddess, except my offering. Camp Half-Blood." The water shimmered gold and an image solidified.

Everyone who was at the meeting before Nico got kidnapped was there. They all were looking down, probably mulling over the prophecy. "Guys!" Nico called, making everyone look up and see him. "Nico!" they all exclaimed before pestering him with questions. After Chiron had gotten them to calm down and shut up, Nico started talking.

"I have no idea where I am. I'm in an all metal cell with no doors. There's no hope for me to escape, they did a number on my leg." Just as Nico had said it, his leg started bleeding again. "Aw schist." They all looked at him worriedly.

"My leg just started bleeding again. One minute." Nico hobbled over to his makeshift bed and grabbed a sack. He then grabbed his sword, which his kidnappers also left for him. He slit a strip of the bag and wrapped it around his leg. He knew that he had to go soon or else he'd pass out, but before he could leave them be, he thought of something.

"Leo!" Nico yelled suddenly, causing Leo to jump. Nico help up his wrist where a black watch remained. To further prove his point, he tapped it, showing the map that had the locations of the other watches. Leo had made it for him and now Leo could find him.

"I'll be okay guys, I promise. Just don't do anything stupid."

They all nodded and Nico swiped the IM down. He lay down on his sack, and sent Leo a message through his watch. "When you get back to your room, gimme a call. We need to talk, cuz I know you were aware that whole time."

And with that, Nico fell asleep.

HEY Y'ALL!!!

SORRY IM FREAKING OUT FOR A FEW REASONS.

1.) 607 READS. 607 READS OHMYGODS THANK YOU EVERYONE.

2.) I FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE YOUNOW.

3.) SHEALINDA IS GONNA GET THE QOTC CUZ A.) SHE'S ON, AND B.) I DON'T HAVE MY BOOKS WITH ME SO ITS GONNA BE SIMPLE. *SIGH*

[chill Brie chill]

QOTC: In The Lost Hero, Annabeth thinks Jason might be connected to Percy's disappearance. Why does she think that?

Okay so Imma go now so thank you and I dunno what I did for this.

BYEEEEE GUYS!!!

~Brie