Author's Note

Hello!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy and I've had a bunch of problems with health, mentality, depression, and anxiety lately. I hope you guys can understand. 

On an unrelated note, I have a couple other things to talk about:

1. My Drafts

As some of you know, I have an unpublished book chocked full of drafts. There are about 20 parts with each chapter around 4000 - 10,000 words. Comment if you want to see that, and I'll format it up for the future. 

2. School

School for me is getting out soon, so expect to hopefully see some more updates!

3. Ghost Stories

As I mentioned in the previous chapter, I had a run in with paranormal activity. And even couple of you wanted me to tell the story! Comment if you want that and I'll see your feedback. 

4. Update Schedule

No promises yet, but hopefully I will be updating more often. Yet again, I'm not really sure with all the crap that is going on with my life. 

5. Suggestions *

This book isn't going to last forever. So, in the meantime, give me some suggestions on what to write about next! It could be one-shots, imagines, a full story, reader POV, OC's, anything! Just comment and I'm sure to do it. 

6. GGO

This anime season there was another [ fucking another ] SAO show. However, it had nothing to do with Kirito [ thank Jesus ]. Which got me thinking; could I attempt to rewrite the first season of SAO so that it actually isn't that bad? Comment if you want it!

That's all for now my lovelies, expect to see a new chapter soon!

* For any of you wanting to do suggestions, let me give you a heads up on what I sometimes think about a lot. Most will be shows, but some are others too. 

- Fairy Tail

- Haikyu!

- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

- My Hero Academia

- Fullmetal Alchemist ( Brotherhood and Original )

- Kill La Kill

- Ouran Highschool Host Club

- K Pop

- More Attack on Titan!