Valentine's Day Special!

(A/N): This is not part of the story! I just thought that it would be fun and fitting because today is Valentine's Day, that we do a little special. The characters stay the same, but it just doesn't relate to the story. Real chapter coming soon! Enjoy! :)

I walked along the halls, humming a small tune to myself. I stopped when I heard a large commotion coming from Hanji's room. I opened the door and saw a large group of people. For starters there was Armin, Mikasa, Eren, and Hanji. However, they were not alone as Sasha, Connie, Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, Jean, Ymir, and Christa were there as well. Before I could shut the door and leave, Hanji grabbed my arm.

"Come play with us!" she smirked.

"No thanks," I muttered and tried to free myself from her grasp. She just grinned wider and pulled me inside. She sat me down in a circle next to Eren and Jean and she as well sat down next to Sasha and Connie.

"Alright! What we are we playing!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Hanji, I don't want to play another one of your party games..." I muttered. I shuddered from what happened last time. Spin the bottle; I was kissed by Eren. Pocky; I was almost kissed by Jean.

"Well guess what, Nanami.... I don't care!" she cackled. "Alright, tonight we're playing truth or dare!"

"But we already played that one," Ymir whined.

"How about 7 Minutes of Heaven?" Jean suggested. "We could finish we started last time, Lieutenant..."

"Thank god I broke off that pocky in time," I sighed. Everybody around the circle laughed except Jean, who seemed slightly exasperated.

"7 Minutes of Heaven it is!" Hanji exclaimed. 

"More like 7 Minutes of Hell," I muttered under my breath. However, everybody heard me and just broke out into louder laughter. At that moment, the door burst open and there stood the one and only Captain Levi Ackerman.

"Oy Shitty Glasses, mind if you cram it a bit? Some of us are trying to get some sleep," he growled. Just as Hanji had done to me, she pulled in Levi by the arm and forced him down.

"Let's play!" she announced. She drew two names out of a bowl, and out came Armin and Annie. Hanji led them to a closet and set a timer. Seven minutes later, Annie came out emotionless as always, but Armin looked like he had been scarred for life as he clutched his red cheek. And so the game ensued. Mikasa and Jean went into the closet together, and while Mikasa came out emotionless, Jean was covered in scratches and punch marks. Just about everyone around the circle had gone, except for Levi, Hanji, and I. "Care to do the honors?" she asked Eren.

"Of course, m'lady," Eren mocked as he pulled two names from the hat. "Lieutenant Akiyama and Captain Levi!" Everybody around started to giggle and laugh as Hanji tossed her timer to Sasha and led the two of us into a closet.

"Hanji, wait!" I shouted at her as she dragged me along.

"Have fun, Nanami!" she cheered as she threw both of us into the closet and locked the door. I pressed my ear against the door to hear what she was saying to the others.

"You came back early," I heard Armin say.

"You know that tiny ass closet a couple of doors down that can barely fit even one person?"

"Hanji, you didn't!"

"I did." I slammed my hand against the door in frustration. I could barely make out my surroundings as my vision adjusted, but I could tell by my other senses that I was pressed up against someone. Levi. His leg was in-between my two and there wasn't a thread of space between us. Not like we had a choice anyway, the walls of the closet were pressing against our backs. My arms were pressed against the wall that his head was resting on to break my fall from earlier. One of his hands was securely on my waist while another was pressed up against the opposite wall next to my head.

"I'm going to kill her," I heard him mutter.

"Levi, could you maybe move your leg?" I whispered. He looked down to see his leg squished in between my own two and he desperately tried to move it.

"I can't, it's too cramped in here," he replied.

"Just don't move," I told him. He obeyed and turned rigid. I moved my hand to readjust my body position, but I just had to slip and hit Levi on the shoulder. He fell forward and his lips landed on mine. Accidental or not, it was still a kiss. I expected him to pull away after a split second or so, but he refused and continued. His tongue forcibly entered my mouth and explored every inch of it.

His leg began to move upwards, and in tune, it pulled me upwards as well until we were eye to eye. His mouth left mine and the hand that was pressed up against the wall snaked around to my neck and pulled me even closer if that was even possible. He buried his face into my neck and I bit my lip to suppress making a sound. He slightly bit my collarbone causing me to gasp in surprise.

"Levi..." I breathed. I heard him smirk against my skin as he continued to move lower. His other hand was running up and down my side and I could tell my face was going completely red.

"Stupid girl," he whispered. He returned back to my mouth and brought his leg down, so I had to look upwards again. He pulled away just in time as Hanji burst open the door.

"Hope you had fun!" she smiled deviously.

"Tch," Levi replied as he pulled me out by my wrist and slung me over his shoulder. Hanji was left dumbfounded as Levi walked down the hall with me. I gave her a look indicating her to help me, but she just gave me a thumbs up and walked away.

"Levi, where are you taking me?!" I asked him.

"We're going to finish what we started," he said as he approached a room. He opened a door and locked it behind him and threw me onto his bed. He came on top of me and put his hands right beside my head. "Can I?"

"Yes, sir."