#47

We joined hands and started to walk over the bridge- we were both appreciating the couples sharing their love for each other and it was lovely to see that so much of it was being spread around. i looked at Owen and everything seemed at peace- at that moment i realised that i didnt care about anything else only that i was with owen and we had each other. i looked down at my hand and smilied but it was owens words that comforted me the most, hearing that he was never going to leave was the best thing he could have ever said. 'you okay baby' owen said squeezing my hand. 'yeah- i just remembering everything you said to me and how it comforted me' i blushed. owen giggled and we continued walking.

we shortly stopped outside this grand hotel- 'come on babe' owen said pulling my hand- guiding me into the hotel, i was confused as to what we were doing.. 'Owen?' i said as we stood in the reception. 'i wanted to give you a night where it's just us' owen said kissing me softly on the lips and putting his hands around my waist.

we were interrupted by a young women who said 'Good evening Mr Farrell please follow me and take your seat' i looked at him confused wondering what he was doing. we followed the women out the restaurant and into a small decorated room. the room was white, the table and chairs also but there were red roses on the table. it was just the two of us sat in this beautiful room with subtle music in the background. after a few seconds a man appeared and gave us some menu's- i quickly chose the tomato and chicken pasta and some white wine.

i looked across the table at owen and we once agina joined hands. 'what do you see in the future for us owen' i asked looking deep into owen's blue orbs. 'well i see you, a house and eventually us having a family of our own. i want to give and have everything with you jasmine' 'so do i owen- it sounds perfect' i said while owen stroked my hand with his thumb smiling.

over dinner we spoke about viewing houses and what we both needed. we agreed that ideally we'd want quite a bit of space. we both needed an office, owen wanted space for a gym and we wanted a good sized garden so we could get a dog. We also spoke about how Owen was nervous for the six nations and that i was anxious about working but we were also both excitied for our idividual opportunities but also for each other.

we went upstairs and i jumped on the bed, smirking i watched as owen undressed and crawled into bed...

*I have decided to continue with the story. I was wondering if you would prefer me not to include explicit details of the sex stuff... if i get no comments saying otherwise i will continue to write the more rauchier stuff. I am going to be including a few events to try and get up to speed with the current situatio of Owen i.e. winning the cup, being captain and the six nations..*