LIAM

OK this is the real chapter

I would like to apologize to you guys. Anna_stair this is my reason, I didnt really meant it dear.

My 8th grade male cousin who isn’t fond of ART shoved the work at me last night to be passed today  8am as I am typing FATAL MISTAKE. So long story short I didn’t finish it and make a JEST/joke/fake chapter to try to kill ella.. but I think ill will receive negative comment about this from my readers. Ok as I say FATAL MISTAKE isn’t real. Oh I will used the move Aurella pull in that chapter… well I do really love defensive martial art  (aikido) the only problem is I don’t know how to explain it here. Ok ill stop my nonsense rambling.

LIAM POV (cap’t of the ship Poseidon)

                Im still in doubt about what he said to me on my quarter room about his sword. I think I knew that inscription I just cant put my fingers on it. Ive been on sea for all my life pillaging, looting any ship I came across and sometime I can get or find new books to read. Hmm when I try to force him to tell me what it means he answer honestly. I stared at his eye to know if there a hint if lying inside but theres none.

 So I just trusted and gave him back the sword. I suddenly told him he needs to pay by blood and he paled when he heard it and become confused so I need explain it further for him to playing to our yearly game at the end of autumn starting the winter. Even if he agrees or not, ill still gonna throw him inside the pit. He needs to pay the family which he had killed. That way if he stayed alive he will get the respect of my men and crew proving worthy to be forgiven. I know he killed because he’s only protecting his ship that why I didn’t kill him back then. His talent in fighting still a bit messy but he can really fight when pressured. I will be asking him to be one of my crew someday when he received the approval of my men.

I gave him provision so his well feed and will be in a good condition when he fight inside the pit. BLACKSPOT will make him learn how to be more vicious and not to pity the enemy. It will be his training ground if he wants to. It’s a game where its really illegal because it doenst have any rule.  The game doenst work like the others. You put your warrior to fight, if you still want him to fight in the next battle its the master’s choice in that matter if they can quit or continue fighting. Some pirates will stay here during winter so why not have some fun. You fight to survive, kill your opponent or be killed that’s the motto.

When I throw him inside the changing room for him to wear appropriate clothes I began to walk to my favorite spot of the pit where I can see them more clearly and to observe his movement. When I saw his opponent for the first time I did pity Scar. Chrnos is big built, solid muscle and can throw that big mace like its only a pebble. But when I saw Scar entering the pit, he stand straight challenging Chrnos. Hes really small compare to Chrnos height which is a 6 and 5. When the announcer shouted to begin the battle the crowd roars for the players on the pit.

Scar used his speed to match Chrnos strength. Being hit by that mace is really bad, it can break bones if your not careful. The fight continues Scar taunting Chrnos. Chrnos gave in and throws the mace inside the crowd area baiting Scar. I know this move and chrnos knew scar hasn’t seen this. I didn’t warn scar even all of the spectators that are watching. Chrnos used his sword to taunt scar to come to him and he really took the bait. Chrnos just waited for the right time he didn’t even care if he was wounded. When scar is distracted for a sec that is what chrnos was waiting for but missed.

Then in front of scar all the men roar, whistling like an idiot. Then I saw why they are acting like that.

“SHE’S A LASS!!!!!!!!” I shouted